Chapter 082

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️

Song:"Moral of the story" by Ashtone

« pure pain »

❝ Jisung, please calm down

❝ Jisung, please calm down. ❞ , Mijin restrained her friend from being violent since she didn't wanna drag him into a huge mess with her before he actually makes a press conference about his own image as BNM's heir. The said boy on the other hand with blazing eyes squinted his eyes at his dumb best friend.

❝ She's right, anger won't solve anything. You know what I'm saying? ❞ Taehyun also pulled his fiery friend back.

The short-tempered boy with his sleeves rolled up was ready to beat the hell out of Park Jongseong after hearing the inconvenience from Taehyun. Jisung never trusted that punk since the first place and look who's suspicions were right all along. ❝ I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard. ❞ The boy tensed up with an imprecation before slamming his hands onto the whitish table. You could probably tell that the most chill hamster was being an angry monster just because his female friend received a betrayal.

❝ Why didn't you do anything to him? ❞ Jisung honestly couldn't understand his best friend who's calm as heck right now when her boyfriend literally cheated on her. ❝ I'm just gonna solve it myself Jisung, don't interfere in this. ❞ were the only sentences that got freed from Mijin's mouth although there was a lot more than this of what she truly wanted to vent about.

❝ You better hurry up cause that motherfucker's probably being amused by your reaction right now. ❞ It low-key sounded as if Jisung's the one who got cheated on instead of Mijin based on how he's being right now. It must be nice to have a reliable friend like Park Jisung after all, thought Mijin to herself as she had a sixth sense that Jisung's gonna give her a long-ass lecture afterwards.

❝ This is why I told you to think sharply before making decisions Mijin. ❞ The boy crossed his arms swiftly before turning a serious gaze at Mijin. The said girl sadly dropped her shoulders in a disappointed manner since her friend's right all along. Was he a prophet or what? Or was she blinded by love all along to not notice how bad Jay was?

What a tricky jerk to fool her into the love trap as prey all along........

Quite to say, the girl's ashamed of herself for coming this far as stupid.

A scoundrel like him would never change and deserve another chance, and that's the moral of her first relationship experience. But it broke her internally and Mijin doubted that she'd be able to move on from Jay so easily after all the addiction and obsession his love overdosed her with.