Chapter 050

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Fever" by ENHYPEN

« hopeless romantic »

Stepping down from the expensive-looking car, Mijin maintained her eyes fully onto the surroundings as she earned a few glances back at her

❝ Where did you even take me to? Lmao. ❞ Tucking her messy strands behind the ear, the pure girl with her abnormally angelic smile got Jongseong devastated for a while as his squishy cheeks were painted a peachy colour.

He still-more like his heart still wasn't used to seeing the ethereal smile tucking onto her face without any prevention.

Jongseong just cheesily smirked before guiding her around the clustered small town with their hands linked to one another.

Mijin got that he's, unfortunately, the only one she can only smile at.

Seems like she'll have to neglect his corny doings which will still take time for her to fix them throughout the bonding time.

❝ You don't wanna die, right? ❞ The boy's response made Mijin raise her brows in pure confusion as she couldn't directly comprehend his complicated words.

❝ Out of the blue? ❞ Mijin's bready expression made Jongseong chuckle in a naturally handsome manner until his soft fingers gently caressed her palm while holding hands.

❝ Soulmates will die if they don't love, including us. Take it from me who has six friends with chaotic soulmate experiences. ❞

Chaotic soulmate experiences?

Six friends?

❝ What do you mean? ❞ , asked Mijin as she's halfway confused already by Jongseong's words.