Chapter 009

« stay away from me »

Make up? Mijin let out a heavily weighted sigh from her coral lips before massaging her stressed-out forehead

Make up? Mijin let out a heavily weighted sigh from her coral lips before massaging her stressed-out forehead. This guy had to be kidding with her.

It wasn't that jokingly funny cause this ruthless dude didn't even understand his wrongdoings and actions which could disadvantage Mijin in so many ways. A scoff left her plump lips before intimidatingly scaring Jongseong with a bothered look.

❝ If you really want to help me, then stay away from me. ❞

He was the main source that dragged negative attention towards Mijin. If his flirtatious ass never approached Mijin in the first place, she wouldn't have received all the quirky hate from his possessive admirers.

An aloof person like Mijin wouldn't die upon not getting noticed by the community. She lived like a lifeless person either way. ❝ That's all I wanna ask from you. ❞ Mijin detached from her recent position and gathered her stuff to head for the first class.

Jongseong wanted to fulfil all of the youngster's desires for now but he, unfortunately, refused to recommend this one.

❝ Tsk, she thinks that I'll listen to her words? ❞

-

Kim Sunoo on the other hand was busily editing his taken selfies to post them right away on Instagram as a daily routine of a well-known blogger. The boy nonchalantly awaited for his belated girlfriend who's already on her way towards the campus' gardens.

❝ Excuse me. ❞ A stranger's voice abruptly loomed near Sunoo, making the effortlessly adorable boy look up with his puffy cheeks. The saddened sparks inside the young female had never changed ever since the first time Sunoo'd seen her.

❝ Yes? ❞ Showing off his self-disciplined manners, the cute boy begged for her pardon. ❝ I'm sincerely sorry for breaking your camera yesterday. ❞ The demoralized young one felt guilty ever since yesterday after the incident when she accidentally bumped into Sunoo and broke his crucial camera. ❝ Is there any way for me to fix that problem? ❞

Mijin didn't dare to share it back with Jaemin cause she knew that it'd only trouble her brother. Mijin might not have a clover with her at the current moment but luck achieved on her side this time.

❝ Great news for you cause you don't need to pay me back for that. ❞ Sunoo with a pure smile tucked onto his pearly lips explained, just to earn a complex frown from Mijin. Grimacing, she stared at the sunshine.

How can someone not be mad at her for breaking their necessity?

Plus, Mijin heard some rumours flinging around the campus of the popular boy being a famous youtube blogger. ❝ It was already broken before I met you. So, no need to feel sorry or anything. It's chill. ❞ The dumpling look-alike boy reassured with a sunny expression that could cheer up anyone within a glimpse.