Chapter 080

(A/n;classes are bullying me up to the point where i dun wna wake up again and sleep forever💔SO EXPECT A LOT OF IRREGULAR UPDATES FROM ME LMAO)

« andy park »

❝ Yah, yah, it hurts bitch! ❞ , yelped the gigantic male compared to Mijin as she's being the boss here by slightly pulling his ear

❝ Yah, yah, it hurts bitch! ❞ , yelped the gigantic male compared to Mijin as she's being the boss here by slightly pulling his ear. Refraining herself from being a bully to him although it was what he truly deserved for keeping everything from her.

❝ I'm gonna report back to Jaemin hyung. ❞ , glared at the hamster-like Park as Mijin just returned him an unfazed look with a cold stare. ❝ Gosh, you're so mean. I'm still questioning why I became friends with you.  , Jisung mutters before taking a seat right beside her in a relaxed manner after his ears got abused by this so-called ms. anger.

❝ Simple, we both are dumbasses. ❞ Sighing, Mijin just flipped her strands before proceeding to threaten Jisung with the fork linked into the freshly cut pineapples. ❝ Now tell me who you truly are before I murder by smiling. ❞ The spiky fork inside her hands seemed spooky as Jisung gulped down his nerves, reminiscing how he has a bold female friend who's daring all the time.

❝ I'm calling 119. ❞ , murmured Jisung as his words just made Mijin wheeze so moronically. ❝ It's 911 you fool. ❞ Mocking her best friend, the youngster just sealed her lips shut with a mask she brought just in case to avoid harming her best friend.

The elderly just stepped into the living room as Jaemin chuckled at how his lil' sis was playfully arguing with Jisung when she just got the chance to pay a visit to the old sweet home which she'd missed. ❝ Is there even a moment that you two don't bicker? ❞ , asked Jaemin while crossing his legs as the two young adults stopped their immature acts for a while.

❝ Jaemin hyung, Mijin hates me for sure. It's confirmed! ❞ The girl ghosted her guy friend's soul with a flickering gaze thrown at him. ❝ It's because you hid your true identity from me for years! ❞ , Mijin growls before scoffing since she felt betrayed, maybe a bit.

❝ Well, were you any different from me? ❞

' These kids never grow up. ' , thought Jaemin to himself before dealing to solve with these children who were literally turning 20 soon.

❝ What got you two hot-headed like this? ❞

The youngsters remained silent at Jaemin's question before Mijin urged herself to start speaking up about some matters. ❝ This dude legit attended the masquerade ball as an heir of god knows which company and didn't even bother to tell me, bruh. ❞ , Mijin with a sulky expression complains as she felt as if they're friends for nothing.

❝ To be fair, you also did the same thing with me, idiot. ❞ They could literally drag this conversation all day long without being tired at all. Shaking his head in a disappointed manner, Jaemin exhaled before beginning his boring lecture.