Chapter 053

« upgraded »

How much Mijin wished that she'd be easily able to let her guard down from men and let herself experience the truest first love?

But having a quirky playboy like Park Jongseong by her side was increasing her insecurities as Mijin didn't know what to do.

Was it really a great thing to have Park Jongseong as her only soulmate inside this world?

She admits that he did make her mind be at ease of having the ability with smiling even if it's just in front of him.

And it's the only opportunity to grow their soulmate bond huger this way and avoid death.

The soulmate bonder indeed mentioned that Park Jongseong, aka her soulmate, will be a prevention of pain from her, right?

It's either now or never to break Park Jongseong's bad habits now as well.

Leaning in a bit closer, the heartthrob made a slick action which got Mijin's heart into a rapid mess for a while as their faces were just a few inches from each other.

Normally for a nasty and annoying playboy like Park Jongseong, he wouldn't hesitate to already paint Mijin's crimson lip with a soothing kiss but as a gentleman, he refused to be so bold.

Instead, the goofy boy just eye-smiled alongside his pure kitty smile which made Mijin go in awe as she tried so hard to refrain from cooing.

' Why are you testing my heart Park Jongseong? '

Staying put with her stone-cold self, Mijin didn't react to his seriously cute words at all but froze in the current position with her back leaned against the counter as she faced the gorgeous visuals of Jongseong.

❝ Jongseong hyung, we're he-❞ A cute voice stepped into the frozen atmosphere with the awkward posture of Jongseong glueing his eyes onto Mijin up close and her being mesmerised in it for quite a moment.

❝....here. ❞ The young boy awkwardly cleared his throat as he didn't mean to bust into the condominium at a weird timing like this.

' Not again. ' , Jungwon mumbled in his mind as he still couldn't escape the saga of bumping into cringy moments of couples doing corny shits.

❝ Oh well, at least I'm not alone to witness this stuff anymore. ❞ Firmly intertwining his fingers with his girlfriend alongside him, the youngster flashed a grin at Bora who remained frozen and awkward after scanning the unexpected lovey-dovey moment right in front of their eyes.

Mijin panicked as soon as the strangers stepped into the kitchen and stared at them like weirdos.

And the close gap between her and Jay just made it seem so weird as she's clueless of what to do what they're already seen so wrongly in the strange high schoolers eyes.