Chapter 018

« admiring session »

Mijin wanted to blurt out into chaotic laughter right now but she sadly couldn't since her cursed lips weren't covered by a mask nor they were on the ground

If she smiled at the current moment, the expensive fancy car might either explode or they'll get into a car accident-which won't be a healthy happening.

❝ Pfft, as if. Well basically, I'm riding in the same car as you and your careless behaviours will also reflect on my life since you're the one who's driving right now and I can't just die at the age of Nineteen yet. ❞

Now Jay understood what lies behind the squarish glasses of hers which was unnecessarily put on as she wasn't that 'blind' to walk without those.

She's such an overthinker who's cautious of what the aftermath might become afterwards.

And Jay just came across that knowledge to reminisce how she's differing a lot from him.

❝ Gee, I won't get you into trouble missy. If you didn't know, I'm very much of a skilful driver with this baby. ❞ How could Mijin underestimate the cringy fact that he's one of those creepy people to call their properties by pet names?

❝ Just focus your eyes on the road for god's sake. ❞ Such a boss she behaved like, that Jongseong almost mistook her with his CEO father.

❝ What if I can't take my eyes off you though? ❞ It was so random to Mijin but for Park Jongseong, flirting out of the blue was just a piece of cake.

❝ It's not even funny. ❞ Was it supposed to be a humorous pun or a pick-up line?

Mijin clutched onto her fastened seatbelt as she could feel the devil increase the car's speed on purpose to startle her.

❝ Are you insane?! ❞ They could get arrested by the traffic police for speeding up much to this pace which was surpassing limit after limit.

❝ No, I'm Park Jongseong. ❞ This dude was just fearless of everything at this point. Didn't his insecurities ever have a limitation or something? Somebody better get this unruly guy some help.

❝ Yah! ❞ Mijin playfully nudged the rich boy in the driver's seat with an elbow since he's driving as if there's no tomorrow.

The boy cackled up hilariously at how the tender youngster panic into dying all of a sudden when he speeded up with no warning to mess with her poor heart a bit.

At least its rapid beats were louder, but they weren't dedicated to him though.

❝ AHAHAHA, YOU'RE SUCH A SCAREDY-CAT. ❞ , stated Jay while squinting his eyes out of joy as if he wasn't the boy who easily gets scared by ghosts.

Mijin tiredly flipped her hair back out of frustration, which Jongseong thought was hot after a few glimpses at it.

Gosh, did Mijin ever bring up how tired she was to continue spending more minutes with this annoying dude who's bothersome?