Chapter 025

« bad destiny »

❝ What the heck are you two doing? ❞ , the attractive voice questions as the said two immediately tilted their head to the sight

It was the beauty with glorious looks which dominated over her face and body, Hwang Mijoo with an offended reaction clenched her hand into fists.

Was she jealous to see her soon-to-be fiancé being paired up with someone else?

Mijin strongly pushed Jongseong's chest from leaning closer to her since she didn't want her reputation resulted being as foul as stealing someone else's man or some.

Jongseong annoyingly moved his gaze onto the person who's dressed up so charmingly with a princess aura.

She stepped closer towards Mijin and Jay with her reddish high heels with the look of a betrayal. The crowd went wild since they for sure could sense drama incoming.

❝ How dare you- ❞ Just when the pretty lady's harsh palms were gonna collapse onto Mijin's soft cheeks, a muscular arm prevented Mijin from getting slapped since he's the true one at fault to mess around girls like this.

❝ Woah there, chill down fiancée or whatever. ❞ Mijoo shot a quick death glare at the male whose actions were reckless as if he isn't involved in some serious marriage on going between the DIF company's daughter and him.

Mijoo bit her lips in fury since she never knew that her fiancé would turn out to be an asshole like this. ❝ I'm all yours so cool down for a bit. ❞ Jongseong reassured while cheesily caressing the female's hair strands.

And that's Mijin's cue to leave.

It was wrong of her to communicate with the bratty playboy in the first place and pay him the attention he'd been thirsting for.

They're a bad destiny after all.

-

Facing the reflection on the mirror, Jongseong neatly fixed his black tie on a white tuxedo since his parents already informed him of an important meeting to turn to.

The sandy-haired boy perfectly looked charismatic as he winked to himself before driving towards the appointed hotel.

Heading towards the booked room of the restaurant, Jongseong gifted a bow at the elders for arriving later than usual.

❝ Sorry for the delay. ❞ Jongseong's mother playfully nudged a brow for Jay to come and sit right beside her.

He looked fine as always.

The booked family finally arrived with Mijoo stepping along with her father and mother in a pale yellow dress.

He wasn't even amused by her visuals which were nothing, compared to Mijin's gorgeous face-did he say that right? Yes, he did.