Special Chapter

A/n ; SURPRISE OH PARS, UH KNESS, CHINGOOSE & DONGSINGS 🥰🥰🥰

SPECIAL CHAPTER CUZ WE HIT 10K VOTES UGH YALL R AWESOME SO YEEEEEET

« sauna date »

❝ Morning~. ❞ , cooed the loving husband while resting his chin onto one of Mijin's broad shoulders, making her body jolt up in surprise since she didn't see that incoming. The wide-eyed girl lovingly curved her lips freely now that she had gotten nothing to disturb her from smiling anymore. ❝ Good morning to you too, boo. ❞ The fresh boy felt drowsy when he snaked arms around her and engulfed her hearty presence close to him.

❝ I don't remember making breakfast for a clingy cat before. ❞ The feminine girl teased her husband as he embraced her from behind when she was making some pancakes. ❝ Well, now you do. ❞ Jay's charming voice retorted alongside with a grin tucked onto his lips.

Taking a quick glance at the wiggly pancakes, Jongseong's furry brows quirked upwards alongside a proud expression on his face. ❝ Oooo, my wifey's cooking skills are improving I see. Time to flex to my friends then. ❞ Mijin just shook her head at the silly sweetheart, flattered at how he's remarking her. It kind of was embarrassing but also awesome at the same time cause her husband knew how to cook delicious food, unlike an inexperienced person like her of course.

❝ This is nothing compared to your skills though. ❞ Placing the tray of blueberry pancakes onto the table, Mijin sat right in front of Jongseong who's adoringly following her movements with his twinkly eyes. ❝ Should I drop you off at your work today? If you don't wanna drive? ❞ The workaholic female's suggestion made Jongseong's pearly lips part in amusement, snickering evenly.

Mijin's clueless of her husband's adorable laughter but also loomed a faint smile on her face. ❝  What? ❞ She communicated with Jay through an affectionate eye connect before having the urge to hilariously burst into a small laughter cause of his reaction.