Chapter 003

« rich dude »

Jay who had just come out of the shower was picking some random fashionable clothes inside his gigantic closet which was huge enough for another bedroom

But the young man got disturbed after putting his clothes on as a knock was heard on his bedroom door.

❝ Young master Jongseong, your mother's calling for you. ❞

Jay sighed heavily as the soon to be twenty-year-old man merged his steps towards the huge living room downstairs. The blonde boy put on a stone-cold expression right in front of his parents, not too hardened enough to look like a disobedient child.

❝ What is it, mom? ❞ Crossing his legs with a stunt, the smart young adult tried his very best to look neat to not disappoint his parents with embarrassment.

❝ What's with the look Jongseong-ah? There's no party to attend though. ❞

Of course, being the fun mother Mrs Park was, just had to break the unfamiliar silence. It wasn't usual for her chaotic son to be this stunning and calm unless he's trying to impress someone?

❝ I was having my moment, mom. ❞ Jay facepalmed as his parents didn't take fashion seriously like how he did.

They thought him as nothing but their valuable childish son but Jay wanted to improve himself as a responsible young man. He'd never felt like he had always been essential to his family.

Most of all, they didn't give an alliance for him to participate in any of the departments from their company just because of his young age. ❝ Jay-ah, you can't try to be something you're not in front of your parents. ❞ Mrs Park handed her son the fork which stably stabbed into the pineapple.

The said boy just huffed while pouting his glistening lips for a while.

That's what he despised the most.

Rather than being an immature and a childish spoiled brat, Jongseong wanted to prove how worthy he was. Especially to his family and their company. Having the wealthy lifestyle as the father being a CEO in the well-known company of the most successful business wasn't that enjoyable at all.

Jay didn't receive the appreciation he wished to have.

That's why he tried to fit into the concept of a spoiled rich kid, aiming for huge attention since his parents barely cared about it.

The phone suddenly rang, alarming Mr Park as his attention got seized upon the phone call.

❝ Chairman Park's son? Indeed I am. What's wrong with my dad? ❞ Mr Park was alarmed when he heard his father's name being said from the other side of the phone. Jay was also shocked when he recognized his father jolting up in a panicky manner.