Chapter 067

« love you boo »

Maybe Mijin got it wrong

They value each other up to an admirable point but that couldn't possibly mean that they're meant to separate themselves from each other, could it?

Soulmates are supposed to be stuck to each other, right?

Overthinking about the bonder lady's words over and over again made Mijin hiss in dissatisfaction as this was starting to blow her mind, even more than the times when she's solving quizzes.

❝ You seem to be zoning out quite often, Mijinie. ❞ Her charming brother got closer to the coffee table as his foxy eyes glanced at Mijin who's plastering a poker face over the concerned one. ❝ Is everything alright? Do you have something to tell me? ❞ He actually hinted her a clue, in a way, giving her a chance to open up about Jay and her current status. As in the already knew but the questioned girl just jolted her body up in surprise since she didn't wanna get caught for dating a playboy in Jaemin's hands.

But hey, Jongseong'd developed into a better person in her perspective as well.

❝ Nothing much, just sleepy these days. ❞ The youngster lied as she squinted her eyes, which was very suspicious as Jaemin started to bombard her with questions.

❝ By the way, have you met with the 'Park Jongseong' kid and talked about the hospital bills yet? ❞ Hearing Jongseong's name being spat out of Jaemin's pearly lips made Mijin shiver, afraid at the thought of getting exposed about her own boyfriend.

❝ H-Huh? O-Oh....umm yeah, he said that he just wanted to pay the charges since he felt responsible as a son of the owner's. ❞ The stutters made it so obvious that she's trying to hide something from Jaemin as the elder chuckled. He might've been a bit upset that his little sister was hiding her relationship from him but it must've been not the right time for her to open up yet.

❝ 'Kay. ❞ , the older sibling replies shortly.

-

❝ Do you want me to sneak into your room then? ❞ , the goofball asked from the other side of the call with a sly smirk as it concerned Mijin.

❝ Obviously, NOT if you don't want me to die alive in my brother's hands. ❞ Rolling her eyes playfully, the girl just refrained from thinking about a silly Park Jongseong climbing onto the window to meet her since it'd torture her poor lungs.

❝ Then come visit me. ❞ , the pouty boy requested since it felt so lonely inside his condominium now that Baekyoung's also gone. Mijin wished she could straightaway come over there since it'd help their soulmate bond escalate better. But she'd get suspected by her brother so easily.

❝ You know that I can't tonight, Jayjay. ❞ Mijin's sweet tone at least cheered his lonely baloney soul up for a bit. ❝ Hang on, I'm hearing footsteps. ❞ Thank god that Mijin's apprehension didn't disappoint her or else she'd get busted for being on a cheesy call with Jay. ❝ Mijinie, dinner's ready. ❞ , Jaemin says while knocking on the door. That was a close call and thank god Jay stayed quiet for a minute. L

She felt like a disobedient child who's dating behind her parents' back-

❝ Be there in a minute! ❞ , she shouted back heavily as the corny conversation between her and Jay had to end.

❝ Gotta go, love you boo. ❞ Well, Jongseong didn't expect his girlfriend to get comfortable with the cliché pet name as he's enjoying it.

❝ Love you more, boo. ❞

Maybe he'll let Mijin know that he knows the secret and made a deal with her unbiological brother.

-

❝ Jinjin! ❞ The surprised boy widened his drowsy and tired eyes the moment he saw his favourite girl standing right in front of him, as she promised from last night. The said girl flashed a cute little smile when she got her chance to smile in front of him. ❝ Surprise~, I just wanted to make up for yesterday. ❞ Mijin with a glorious smile and a cheesecake box entered his room as the boyfriend's feeling touched that his soulmate was being considerate for the slightest things which he didn't mind at all.

❝ Never been so proud of my queen before. ❞ The boy commented with a sheepish smile as the flattered girl just confusedly furrowed her brows. This dude's always been praising her so high that she's feeling like a piece of gold when she's identified as an accursed soul in reality.

She'll open up to him today.

Hopefully, he won't protest against the idea of her returning to DIF as its heiress and to gift her biological father a little surprise.

❝ Since you cooked for me last time, it's my turn to treat you now. ❞ Mijin revealed the bag flooding with groceries she got and placed them on the kitchen counter so quick. Jongseong didn't expect this special treatment but he sure was loving it. ❝ Wow, you're suddenly being so sweet to me. What did you eat? ❞ , Jay teased, amused to see his girlfriend's funny reaction afterwards with a sly smile.

❝ Why? You don't like it? Should I be cold to you then? ❞ , Mijin jokes back as she pretends to withdraw her decision by humming as the cautious boy rapidly shook his head fastly.

❝ No, I do love it! But you should know that I'll love you for who you are. ❞ , Jongseong cheesily says. Mijin's splendid heart was even gaining its giddy feeling after he'd spat those lovely words to remind her that she's feeling loved by him, her soulmate.

❝ Likewise Jay-ah. Now, what do you wanna eat? ❞ , asked Mijin as if she's a personal chef hired at a rich family's house or some.

❝ Anything, as long as it's made by my love. ❞ Jay chuckled before getting closer to where she was standing as he took out all of the colourful vegetables from the plastic bag. Not as colourful as Mijin's smile whenever she's smiling at him though.

' What a sweet guy you are Park Jongseong-' , thought Mijin as she couldn't stop smiling thanks to him now. He's the priceless boyfriend that nobody will ever be able to find in this world if Mijin must use cliché words.

❝ I'll help you wash the vegetables. ❞

❝ It's okay, I'll do it myself. ❞

❝ Boo, let me do it if you love me. ❞ , Jay used his secret card as Mijin'd obviously feel bad if she denies her love for him.

Speechlessly staring at this awesome boyfriend, Mijin scoffed in disbelief although she knew that Park Jongseong would be a romanticist based on flirtatious behaviours since the start. Unlike her being a tsundere-

❝ No wonder why others want you so much. You really are one of a kind, Jayjay. ❞ , Mijin compliments were peaking his heart to the moment when his heart's fluttering so much for her like always.

❝ But too bad for them, ❞ , she continues with a proud grin before winking as Jay didn't expect her character development to escalate even faster than a flash.

❝ cause you're already mine. ❞

« end of a chapter »