Chapter 061

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Play date" by Melanie Martinez

« dalgona »

Clicking well with her goofy soulmate the whole day, the girl's quite impressed by their suddenly outgoing personalities matching as well since it's for real the Park Jongseong whom she used to despise and the only guy to become her firstly boyfri...

Clicking well with her goofy soulmate the whole day, the girl's quite impressed by their suddenly outgoing personalities matching as well since it's for real the Park Jongseong whom she used to despise and the only guy to become her firstly boyfriend in this whole life.

This is one of the main reasons why the future's always interesting since we can never foresee what's gonna happen.

❝ No way, how many photos did you even take of me? I'm praying for your phone's storage. ❞ Mijin blurted out with her pure laughter digging into the atmosphere when her eyes accidentally witnessed Jay grinning at his screen which was displaying her images taken from earlier.

The flushed up boy just grinned proudly before suddenly ruffling her hair up.

❝ Not enough for me to be satisfied but I'll just take this result cause your face is already photographed in my mind all the time. ❞ Wow, what a flirty guy Jongseong can turn out to be. He always catches Mijin off guard without her realisation.

But if the amused girl must admit, it's lowkey entertaining compared to her boringly dry life.

❝ I should've splashed you with water earlier. ❞ , Mijin mumbles as she couldn't believe her whipped self which might've looked too obvious in Jongseong's eyes.

She's starting to fall for him more every time the charmer always gets her with his adorable personality.

❝ I wouldn't mind at all. ❞ The lover boy just lovingly grinned, teasing the little missy of how he's unfazed by her fiery remarks for a bit.

So tempting to even turn her into a softie.

Who knew assholes had a soft spot like this?

❝ Ah, come along with me! ❞

Frequently holding hands was a necessary part of dating in Jongseong's perspective as he'd been lingering to hold hands with the woman who he's willing to truly love, first.

Mijin had to catch up with this well-energised morning star who's never running out of energy as she's starting to question how he got created. A sincerely beautiful smile was placed all over his face as the next moment Mijin realised, she's already smiling widely back at him likewise as the girl couldn't prevent her openly self from the goofy guy.