Chapter 075

« tea time »

❝ Is this the place? ❞ , Mijin questions the first thing she sees with her own eyes as her so-called 'home' wasn't any different from a huge castle in her eyes.

❝ Yeah, this is the location which they told me. ❞ Jongseong unfastened the seatbelt before getting the bouquet of flowers from the backseat. Meanwhile, Mijin just kept her eyes dwell around the huge mansion inside the car. ❝ You can step outside now, m'lady. ❞ The dramatic boy coos, making Mijin chuckle before grabbing his hands since the heels weren't capable of having a smooth walk.

Stumbling for a bit, Mijin unexpectedly hugged Jongseong with her little grasp since she almost tripped if her boyfriend's loving arms weren't there.

Tucking a messy strand behind her ear, the girl abruptly locked eyes with Jongseong who's staring at her nonstop. ❝ What? ❞ , she questions in confusion.

Jay just sniggered a bit since she's being adorable in his eyes as the boy couldn't resist giving a cute little peck on her ruby lips which suddenly got sealed by his. ❝ Nothing, you're just being so cute. ❞ His corny remark of course made Mijin burn in embarrassment as she's being babied ever since they're engaged in an abnormal relationship.

❝ Gee Mr Romantic, let's get going now. Shall we? ❞ Intertwining arms with her dearest soulmate, the girl flashed a grin meanwhile Jay just tucked a hand inside his black pockets in a cool manner.

❝ Ah-choo! ❞ The boy suddenly sneezed, making Mijin grow a visible frown on her appealing face as she didn't miss checking his temperature. ❝ What's wrong? ❞ Her concern made Jongseong feel better although his nose was losing it.

❝ Th-The flowers ah-ah choo! ❞ Stutters slipped out of the twenty-year-old soulmate's mouth as he tries to be fine.

Mijin quickly snatched the flowers from his hands and collapsed her palm onto his. ❝ Why didn't you tell me that you're allergic to flowers Jay-ah? Hold on, the day when you took me to herb island too......❞ Yes, Jongseong got sick that day when he got back home after spending an entire dating day around the flowers.

❝ I can sacrifice anything for Jinjin. ❞ This dumbo really is taking health so lightly that it made Mijin chuckle before leading themselves inside the huge mansion where her biological fami-well, she'd only prefer it to have her father only.

❝ Welcome! Come in Jay and Mijin, glad to see you two here. ❞ The two lovers were gifted a bow before handing over the flowers which only made her father laugh proudly. ❝ How thoughtful of you kids to even get me flowers...❞ The Daffodil flowers reminded him of Mijin's mother who had bid the world goodbye years ago.

Plastering a faint smile onto his face, the man hugged his lingering daughter tight again. ❝ You still remind me of your mother. Thanks for coming back alive my dearest daughter. ❞ The girl wished she could be as glad as him but sadly, things don't work that way since she knows that her father's the cause of her mom's suicide.

The two types of blood embracing would be a bit unlikeable to some people who are standing there like stones and judging Mijin from afar. Jongseong shot an unnoticeable glare at Mijoo and her mother who didn't seem to be so welcoming about his soulmate entering the house.