Chapter 068

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"ANL" by Nct dream

(A/n;WHEN I SAID THAT IMMA DRAG THIS BOOK UP TO 100 CHAPTERS😳I WAS JUST KIDDING😭😭😭but now the tables have turned and OHOHOHO THE PLOT'S GNA BE VERY LONG🙏RIP)

« fever »

Jongseong quickly quirked his brows up, not being able to catch up on how his girlfriend's been different throughout the whole day

Jongseong quickly quirked his brows up, not being able to catch up on how his girlfriend's been different throughout the whole day. But, he didn't seem to complain even for a bit though. ❝ You did not lie though, m'lady. ❞ , the joker spat out the cliché words before minding his own business and getting to wash the fresh vegetables again.

Suddenly, Jongseong's reddish nose started to itch as the boy could sense some bad luck incoming.

❝ A-AH-CHOO! ❞ , exclaiming with his loud voice, the careless boy barely noticed that his body was heating itself before he could even realize that he caught a cold.

❝ Bless you. ❞ Mijin rushed to land her gentle hands across his handsome face carefully as she checked his blistering temperature which even affected her skin.

❝ Park Jongseong, don't tell me that you've acting fine along while having a god damn fever?! ❞ , Mijin panicked with her confused brows being knitted together. She didn't wanna complain and be a motherly figure but just wanted to be a reminder of Jongseong's health limits.

❝ It's just a small fever Jinjin, I'm fine. ❞ The lover boy tried to play it cool with a wink to added onwards. He knew that he wasn't fine all along since yesterday when his feet were cold as ice. Nearly as cold as his friend Sunghoon's temperature before meeting his destined soulmate.