Chapter 027

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Obsessed" by Mariah Carey

(A/n; PLS TELL ME THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARS SUNGHOON WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SONG😐😐😐)

« i like you »

❝ I'll be your boyfriend

❝ I'll be your boyfriend. ❞

What in the seven seas did he just say—

' Is he fucking crazy? Oh my god. ' , thought Mijin as she could only scoff in reality without being 'offensive' .

How bold of Jongseong to state such a shameless sentence towards a girl who'd never felt flattered to get courted by him since she always despises callous playboys like him?

❝ Are you insane?! ❞ , Mijin retorts with a dissatisfied reaction.

❝ Mind your cowardly and irresponsible behaviours. You're crossing the limit, ya' know? ❞

Jongseong just crossed his arms in a light attitude as he could care less about what Mijin's gonna add later on.

❝ You have a freaking fiancée to marry! And, you're here doing what? Courting another woman just to fulfil your wills? ❞

Mijin didn't care whether he's boyfriend material or the prince charming of everybody's dream.

To her, he's nothing but an arrogant human who doesn't foresee the incomings but does as he wishes.

❝ I have never agreed to this marriage. ❞ Jongseong explained with a steady tone as his face contained an intimidating expression.

❝ Not my problem, it's yours. ❞ Mijin mocked back while scoffing as she swore to herself that she'd never been able to love a wholesome brat like Park Jongseong.

❝ Why are you so obsessed with me? I'm not even into you and yet, plenty is drooling over you. Even if you wanna cheat, do it with someone else who's into you.❞

Just when Mijin thought that she'd made it clear with her feelings, Jay pulled her back by the wrist and did a 180° turn, just to gently slam her against his black car.

❝ Quit the fuck out of it. ❞ Mijin complained as her back ached a bit as the playboy slammed her against the car and also trapped her with his arms from both sides.