Chapter 057

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Anyone but you" by Ava Max

« hot sauce »

What on earth was Jay planning to do?

❝ What the hell is going on Park Jongseong? ❞ Mijin just knitted her brows as she literally couldn't understand what this man's trying to do.

Didn't he like the contract so much cause that got him to keep on getting in touch with Mijin for two weeks as his official girlfriend?

Jongseong finally blew his shady strands with a sigh out of relief since that contract has been bothering him as if he's some sort of bad guy or villain to blackmail Mijin like that.

❝ I'm sorry Mijin. ❞ , apologized from the boy whose sparkly eyes got covered by his overwhelming black pitched bangs which made him look more attractive than before.

His hardened back was saying everything that he's disgusted in himself for behaving like an asshole to her in their recent past so much.

What was he even thinking?

❝ Huh? All of a sudden? ❞ Mijin got that he's improving to become a better person but didn't expect things to be proven this well as Park Jongseong's giving her chills as if he's not the same one whom she'd first encountered.

❝ I just wanted to confess you about my true colours. I legit behaved like shit to you in the past and I hope you can forgive me. ❞

Mijin gained goosebumps when the moment of this well-characterised boy's lovable manners was appealing. She felt more glad for him than being relieved for herself cause she's no longer a mouse in a trap of Jongseong's hands.

Has her mission succeeded already?

It's just been a little while since Mijin helped Jongseong's devilish side be abolished and brought out the youthful colours inside of him.

But Mijin's stone-cold heart softened to feel upon the guilty boy's true colours which were outstanding and beautiful.

She's never felt this way to anyone else before.

Was Park Jongseong's powers a valid part of his tactics to charm ladies?

❝ Well, I mean....we all make mistakes in the past and have to learn from them. I wouldn't mind forgiving you based on how you behave in the future. ❞ Mijin was indeed feeling bad for the boy to result with no one by side.....as a responsible soulmate too of course.