Chapter 046

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Sorry not sorry" by Demi Lovato

« naughty »

❝ Sorry that I took long, boo

❝ Sorry that I took long, boo. ❞ Mijin's trying her sincere best to refrain from cringing like a disgusted person after speaking out the corny phrase which she never thought that she'd be able to say in this life.

❝ Nah, it's okay babe. ❞ Jongseong played along well before planting a small peck on Mijin's exposed forehead as the youngster was tolerating the cheesy situation currently.

The two 'pretend' couple exchanged a few smiles with a morse code which was confusing Seulrin halfway as she'd mistaken Jay as all hers before.

❝ Who's this? ❞ , asked Mijin with a bluntly clueless expression which she's trying to cosplay with.

❝ Again Jongseong-ah, hiring girls to fool me like others now? ❞ Bae Seulrin crossed her arms before letting out an unbelievable scoff as she dumbly wasn't gonna fall for what's in front of her eyes even if the truth is bitter.

Jay frustratedly poked his tongue to the side, feeling irritated at how this bitch assumed that Mijin was one of those cheap women whom he had messed around with.

And Mijin's unpleasant expression came across her beautiful face as she wanna prove Seulrin wrong and shut her the hell up.

❝ Oh? Is she that moronic bitch-whoops, sorry not sorry. Did I expose you? ❞ Jongseong lovingly snickered at his girlie's sassy attitude which didn't please the brat Bae Seulrin as her face got clouded as hell.

❝ Please, this man right here doesn't even truly love you. Let me ask, how much did he pay you? ❞ ' Bitch. ' , Mijin curses in mind as she's tempted to drag this whore into a fussy fight with her but to maintain manners in public, the girl forced her itchy hands to stay still.

❝ Really? Let's ask him ourselves then. Jay-ah, who do you truly love between your fake-ass plastic ex whom you used and me? ❞ Quirking her thick brows at the amused playboy who suddenly snaked an arm around her waist, the irony girl questioned.

Jongseong who seemed to be enjoying the baddie's play took the most dramatic action by suddenly smashing Mijin's coral lips with his glistening ones.

It was low-key fun and entertaining to eye the saddened slut who frowned like an immature child after their kissing scene.

❝ Bruh, thank god cause I was gonna slap the shit out of you if the kiss lasted longer than 10 seconds. ❞ , whispered Mijin near Jongseong's ticklish ears as she felt her cheeks heating up out of utter shock as it wasn't a part of the plan....