Chapter 073

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Put me back together" by Cheat Codes (ft.Kiara)

« cheers »

❝ Dad? Are you okay? ❞

Mijin couldn't believe that she called the filthy old man her father. Did he really deserve to still be her dad after breaking her mother's trust?

The unconscious elder fidgetted his body on the hospital bed as his vision summarized a Hwang Mijin right next to him on the chair as she worriedly caressed his fingers.

His blood was back into the generation.

And the man couldn't be more glad than that.

❝ M-Mijin-ah, is it really you my daughter? ❞ , the senior-citizen aged man speaks as he felt his watery eyes slowly building a layer of tears.

The reference 'my daughter' made another one ball her hands into fists as Mijoo gritted her teeth as her jealousy was ascending from across the hospital room. It came to a limit where Mijoo couldn't stand her rightful sister's come-back as she just exited the room.

Nobody in the room wanted her anyways.

❝ Yes, dad, it is me. The real Hwang Mijin. ❞ Smiling faintly, Mijin's cheeks were brushed by her biological father's fingers as the two lost blood have finally reunited thanks to Jaemin telling her sooner about it.

❝ But how? The real Mijin I knew died in the car accident. ❞ The false information always haunted the old man with the fact that he might not be able to see his daughter again in this life as it's been years already.

What Mijin knew was differing from the man's words as she thought she's an abandoned child from their family?

❝ Didn't you abandon me from the family though? ❞ Squinting her eyes in confusion, the youngster says. Didn't he know about her curse?

❝ Why would I even? ❞ Embracing the long-time-no-see daughter into his arms, the father finally hugged the long lost daughter as Jay watched them in awe from afar.

What a lovely reunion.

But some might be salty about it as Jongseong smirked at Mijin's stepmom who had an aggressive and petty expression. He loved how his girl's being the centre of their attention today.

Well, it made Mijin feel a bit more at ease since now that she knew she's not unwanted in her biological family.

❝ Awe~ , I'm so happy for you two. ❞ The stepmother says as it broke the mood as Mijin's expression switched into an unfazed one since she's an expert at reading minds.