Chapter 063

(A/n;the romance will start at like the next chap HAHSHWA so bare with this boring stuff for a while🙏I CANNOT WRITE ABT LOVE BRUH)

« marry me »

❝ I have to use the restroom for a while, be right back

❝ I have to use the restroom for a while, be right back. ❞ Jongseong quickened his steps meanwhile leaving Mijin and Baekyoung on the pause of their tracks at the clustered amusement park. The understanding girlfriend nodded before kneeling down for a bit to caress the innocent bean's chocolate strands.

❝ Aigoo, you planned to pair us up as Mickey and Minnie from the start, am I right? ❞ Booping the smiley boy's small nose, Mijin just pouted her lips in order to not smile in front of this cutie as she's struggling so much.

❝ Hehe, it was a secret. ❞ , the clever child says as Mijin starts to wander in her forest of thoughts.

Hopefully, Park Jongseong will forever be the reason for her to smile.

❝ Why don't you smile often though noona? ❞ , asked Baekyoung with his curios eyes underneath the specs.

She wished she could as well.

❝ Oh, umm....there are sometimes reasons which we don't understand Baekyoung. ❞

Exactly the reasons which she didn't know that the villain of her curse to despise her with. What really made their agony grow huge that they must destroy her life like that?

Only if her life wasn't that complicated just like others...

How great is it to be an innocent child-like Baekyoung? Far away from the misery, sadness, pressure and torment....Mijin wished her life was easygoing and peacefully advantaged. But then again, she wouldn't have come across Park Jongseong's help in her torn out life as well....and she surely would be sad to lose that opportunity.

❝ What's wrong Baekyoung? Why are you panting so heavily, again? ❞ It's been the second time for Mijin to witness the asthmatic kid's concerning breathing system as she knitted her thick brows.

Baekyoung reached inside his pockets for the inhaler but it seemed to be nowhere at all...He must have forgotten it inside the car. ❝ Noona, I think I forgot my inhaler inside Jay hyung's car. ❞ It'd take a few more moments for Jay to arrive and this kid barely seemed like surviving on a condition like this anytime soon.

Mijin was distressed since she had no idea of what to do with the insecurity of leaving the child behind. But it wouldn't also be able for her to carry the child and rush towards the car at the same time.

❝ Uh..., Baekyoung-ah can you still walk? ❞ Sweats dripping down the fair skin was already proving how tired out the little boy was. Dang, Mijin didn't wanna plan on torturing the poor guy with walking even more.

❝ Wait here and stay still, promise? ❞ Mijin swung her pinky finger around the smaller human being's before sprinting towards the parking lot. ❝ Okay, noona will be back in a few minutes. Kick any creeps whoever try to approach you in the face, alright? ❞