Chapter 031

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"What we talkin bout" by Nct 127 (ft.Marteen)

(A/n:OMG WAITTTTTT this lame book reached 1k votes@%#%#^@%%#^@? )

« jay-ah »

❝ Try smiling at me

❝ Try smiling at me. ❞

As expected, the terror of hurting someone again was painted right across her naturally beautiful face as her agape mouth was out of words.

❝ It's not a thing to mess around with, Park Jongseong. ❞ , Mijin strongly warns since she honestly didn't wanna hurt him although he behaves like an obsessed moron towards her.

Jongseong chuckled before pulling the car over a platform that is made for cars to rest at. Changing the gear to the Parking system, the boy desperately ghosted Mijin's unsteady soul with the alluring gaze again.

His intimidating face was incredibly scaring Mijin as if he's not the goofball who's a clumsy little weirdo whenever his eyes transformed into a friendly eye smile.

❝ Do I look like I'm joking in your eyes now? ❞ His explicit question made Mijin be taken back with her thoughts as he didn't seem to be in a light manner as well.

The smart boy fully tilted his body to the side to completely face Mijin and give her a huge heart attack which was unstoppable with his insane visuals that drove her heartbeats uncontrollable.

It wasn't the same old heart Mijin's functioning with this time as it's listening to all of Jay's commands.

❝ I-I can't, I don't wanna h-hurt you as well...❞ Mijin finally admitted as last since it'd be unbearable for her pure soul to taint another human being with merciless pain.