Chapter 045

« why must love be so complicated? »

❝ It's your heart that needs to be renewed

❝ It's your heart that needs to be renewed. ❞

It really was true when people say that it surprises everyone when the quiet one makes a brand new move which they've never shared with others.

It was the Na Mijin who's smirking at him for the first time and none of the disadvantages dares laid onto Jay as it was his heart that was dealing an earthquake on its own.

Unlike his hasty behaviours and habits which would persuade him to quickly smash his lips onto her, the girl unknowingly had the power which would demand him to stay put and remain elegant as an heir should.

How much the desirous playboy Park Jay wanted to peck Mijin's peachy lips but hesitated to do as the reputation of a man.

Mijin noticed that she's getting close to him for no necessary reasons as the youngster retreated her behaviours.

❝ What I'm trying to tell you is that, change your way of living right now and improve for the better. I have no doubts that it would shut your ex the hell up by seeing your developed personality. ❞ Mijin believes-well, she'd love to believe that Park Jongseong wasn't clouded with his foul type of personality only but somewhat good parts still exist in him.

He's a heartbroken person after all, right? And a romantic person like him has been living inside a dreamy society before encountering the saddening heartbreak.

❝ How..? ❞ Was Jongseong going that dumb and numb? Yes, he still couldn't believe that Mijin's trying to change him for who he's been cosplaying himself as for the recent silly years.

❝ Bruh, what do you mean how? Don't you remember your own you? ❞ The way she's speaking to Jongseong reminded her of the sunny soul which she used to be until her mother's death arrived.

She's lecturing others while she was afraid to revive her dead soul.

❝ Pfft, the old Park Jongseong was so lame. ❞ , remarked Jay before leaning back a bit onto the striped blanket.

❝ Umm, excuse you? You don't need to be something you're not just for others to like you. ❞ Lectures were boring for Jay-but not when they're from the Na Mijin who's able to smile in front of only him now.

❝ Sigh, you know what? ❞ , the not so desperate girl questions before taking the conversation where she wants. She didn't pity Jay but she wanted to make worth out of those two weeks until they turn back to normalised strangers once again. At least what she's gonna do will stop him from jerking around some random girls' hearts and using them. Who knows? Maybe Jay'll find the sincere love again one day.

❝ Fine, I'll help you. ❞ Help him recover from the sadistic love story? Why though? Didn't the stern girl loathe a punk like him who's blackmailing her with the curse as a weakness?