Chapter 086

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Heartbreak Anniversary" by Giveon

(A/n;i still can't move on from this Ni-ki...)

« brainwashed »

Jongseong who was perfectly walking on the platform, slightly felt a spike being plugged out of his chest as if a knife got removed from his body within a spark

Jongseong who was perfectly walking on the platform, slightly felt a spike being plugged out of his chest as if a knife got removed from his body within a spark. The boy uncontrollably spat out the crimson blood out of his mouth as he felt the necessary urge to vomit all thanks to the groggy feeling which deeply sunk inside him.

❝ Jay-ah, are you okay?! ❞ His group of friends bombarded the halfway unconscious boy with questions as it was more than weird for a fine Park Jongseong to spit the red liquid so suddenly. ❝ Call the ambulance!

The blonde boy judged the situation from afar as he felt a relief coming through his mindset as he could finally sigh in peace. Taehyun stressfully stared at the hurt voodoo doll with so many holes pinned with needles earlier.

Who knew that such a toy could be this impactful on a human's life?

-

A panicking Jisung almost choked on his orange juice after scanning the news on his timeline which made the hamster-like guy raise his brows in confusion. ❝ Impossible.... Mijin automatically reacted towards her bestie's unexplainable expression as he just frowned. She can never read her dramatic best friend's mind.

❝ I think karma just hit Park Jongseong. ❞

Showing Mijin the splendid news that appeared on his news feeds, the boy beamed a proud smile that fate just indirectly set Mijin's revenge on that spoiled brat. Or did it really?

Mijin felt her weak heart aching as it would after reading the heartbreaking news of Jay's bluntly unhealthy condition which even made him throw up with blood.... As much as Mijin wanted to immediately follow to the hospital, her pride was standing in between after all the pain he'd given to her and cut connections with her as if they weren't even serious soulmates.

❝ So? It's none of our business anyway. ❞ Jisung's honestly surprised by the suddenly strong behaviour of his best friend who didn't seem like a heartbroken teen anymore. Instead, she seemed vigorous and sober from getting dumped. Guess life's always like that.