Chapter 089

(A/n;NO BUT LIKE IF I HAVE TO BE HONEST, IM GNA MISS WRITING SMILE ONCE ITZ DONE😭😭💔)

OFF TOPIC BUT I WHEEZED AT THIS TIKTOK FOR 20 MINS STRAIGHT😭😭😭😭🚶🏻‍♀️

« drunk »

❝ No. ❞

Well, that was quick of her to decline with speed.

❝ Awh, c'mon Jinjin. Why would you even wanna reject a PARK JONGSEONG from your life? ❞ Using his enthralling point, Jongseong just made Mijin regret her decisions since she wanted to play around, just like how he did.

❝ I don't know, you still seem like a bad person. ❞

Teasingly lying, Mijin made the playboy scoff since he wasn't who he used to be when they'd first met. Jongseong narrowing his eagle eyes, just sheepishly wrapped an arm around her shoulder and flipped his strands back.

❝ I will never let you go if you don't say yes. ❞

His deal was unfair but it's not like Mijin's really despising him for betraying her when he never intended to do so. ❝ I'll agree to become your lover again but on one condition. ❞ Pausing before they reach their car together, Mijin gifted a comely smile that was filtering her sincerity.

Of course, Park Jongseong was desperate. Anything to turn his soulmate into the girlie who'll forever remain as his.

❝ I'll give you a chance to heal the wound that you left inside my heart. ❞

-

After all, she still was a human who has sensitive feelings as well. Now that Mijin'd admitted how depressed she was just because of him, the boy couldn't help but feel guilty for making her feel that way in the past when his normal mindset was being controlled by the dark side.

❝ Are you sure that you're okay? You can scold me if you want to, I don't mind as long as it's from the Hwang Mijin. ❞

Displaying the thoughtful boyfriend material vibes as always, Jongseong attentively questions while slicing the peppers into separated pieces. He wouldn't mind even if Mijin's mad at him as she should be after what he put her into.

❝ Really? What if I say that I'm not willing to make up with you? ❞ Joking with a light manner, Mijin just spat out the reference of Jay's nightmare which he never wants to happen.