Chapter 070

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Dive into you" by Nct dream

« dates at dawn »

❝ What?! The engagement is this week and you didn't even tell me about it? ❞ The nineteen years old boy was taken aback at his parent's hasty decision and commitment of how they didn't even bother to tell him about it

❝ We did at last night's dinner. Maybe you're being a clumsy one who's forgetting stuff. ❞ , Mr Park being the strict man he was, didn't let his son breathe properly at tea time although he meant it slightly. The tired boy huffed before flipping his chocolate strands back in a stressed manner. Just by thinking the suffocating thought of having to marry the bratty girl from DIF stressed him out since he didn't enjoy the plan of forced marriage.

But luck was on Jongseong's side since he knows who's gonna be the true lady for him to marry without cancelling the engagement.

❝ Prepare your time to go to the tailor with me on the day after tomorrow. ❞ , the motherly figure says as she continued peeling the crimson apple. The pouty youngster could only sigh since his parents were gonna be ten times more shocked than he was to come across about Hwang Mijin's existence.

Should he just announce to them that he has a girlfriend?

❝ You should be even glad Jay-ah. Ms Hwang and I did some cooking together with Mijoo and her skills are top tier if I must say. ❞ His mother tried to allure her son on falling for one's precious daughter who's a skilful wife material in her opinion. Only if she could read through her son's mind which was loving someone else and the someone who's rightful enough to be the real heiress in his opinion.

Knowingly of how his mom said that fact out on purpose cause he's invested in cooking, the sharp son just let out a small chuckle.

❝ I can cook by myself if you're worried about that, mom. ❞ , the playful boy, once again wins with his twisty words to show that he's unfazed to marry some brat who only cares for the sake of their only company.

What kind of a meaningless marriage even is this? Marrying the person who you truly loves is the only logic Jay's gonna follow.

No matter what others says.

-

Scrolling from side to side on the comfortable and warm mattress, Mijin's indecisive thoughts were killing the somatic mind she got there.