Chapter 028

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Toy" by Block B

(A/n:🥳HAPPY JAY DAY HEHE)

« so stupid »

❝ Just date me

❝ Just date me. ❞

Well, that was very blunt of him to say as Mijin couldn't understand this insane dude anymore. Spitting out everything he wished and desired without thinking about other's opinions at all.

❝ Never. ❞ Mijin surely said her statement and therefore, she's all concrete about her never-changing decision once it's made.

❝ Fine then, I guess I'll just have to slip out the secret about your smile oopsie-❞

Mijin firmly grabbed a hold of Jongseong's inklike T-shirt and swiftly turned him around to face her in a flickering moment. ❝ Don't you dare do it or else I won't forgive you. ❞ , threatened Mijin with the scariest expression of what she had owned.

❝ It's not fair if you do it like that. I don't mean to take advantage of your weakness but I also want benefits for knowing about how your scary smile works. ❞ Although he'd just guessed, the frat boy never knew that it'd turn out as terrifying as this for her secret to be unfolded into public.

She's afraid of being seen as a monster in others' eyes. Only Jaemin and her two fostered parents knew about this matter of fact. Jisung as well.

The reason why her unbiological father's being charged in a coma's because of her....

Only if she didn't smile that day when he's picking her up from high school which would affect his lifeline into the years of unconsciousness.

❝ H-Hey, why are you crying? ❞ Jongseong panicked as he never meant to bully her with words but was just trying to sound effortlessly funny like how his true nature was.

The crystallized tear which rolled down Mijin's squishy cheeks was so visible as she quickly wiped it away.

❝ I'm sorry if I made you cry, I was just kidding I swear! I won't force you if you're that scared to date a brat like me...❞

Only if Jay knew, he wasn't the one that caused her tears but Mijin and her emotional self that couldn't hold back a tear anymore.

Great, now she felt bad after how Jongseong phrased himself as a brat. Not gonna lie, he's seemed to be an impulsive playboy in Mijin's point of view as well but an unknown part of her keeps on telling that she made him feel pathetic of himself.

SMILE.┃ park jongseong  ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara