Chapter 051

(A/n;✨suffer with me besties ✨😔)

« babysit »

❝ What did you say? ❞ , Mijin asked so bluntly since she's more than confused after the boy's sudden request from the other side of the phone

She just had to wake up from her sleep with the disturbing noise of her phone continuously buzzing with the incoming call of none other than Park Jongseong, also known as her annoying soulmate.

❝ Can you pretty please pick up my baby cousin instead of me? ❞ Jay with a hasty voice just shortly replied, making Mijin unbelievable as she didn't remember assigning herself a part-time job in his hands.

Most of all, she didn't even know any of Jongseong's family members which could easily get awkward for her.

❝ Why can't you do it yourself? ❞ Didn't wanna sound rude but Mijin couldn't control her raspy voice which she'd earn after a tiresome sleep starting from 1 am.

❝ Sorry but I'm gonna be quite busy today. I'll make it up to you one day. ❞ , begged Jongseong from another side as Mijin heard a sneak peek of hair dryer machine processing from his side.

❝ I swear to god if you say that you're busy clubbing-❞ Mijins starts her mockery but the fussy playboy didn't disappoint her with his lame excuses today.

❝ Don't worry, it's not like that. My father wants me to meet one of his business partners from Seattle who'd just arrived today. ❞ Shifting her coral lips into a thin line, the girl was taken aback this time as Jongseong's stupidity was nowhere to be seen.

Did he really change this time?

Mijin didn't wanna hear Jongseong continuously nagging at her anymore and decided to cut off ties with the phone call real quick.

❝ Fine, send me the address. ❞

-

Coming across the colourful kindergarten, Mijin researched the situation with awaited parents for their children then there's her, twenty years old being buried by the huge wave of parents.