Chapter 062

« how much do you love me »

❝ What is it Jay? ❞ the impatient girlfriend asks although she didn't mean to sound so stiff

❝ What is it Jay? ❞ the impatient girlfriend asks although she didn't mean to sound so stiff. But who was she kidding with? It's the understanding boyfriend material who she's dating.

❝ Jinjin noona? ❞ , questioned the babyish voice from the other side of the phone as Mijin's knitted brows softened immediately at the child's sweet tone.

❝ Baekyoung-ah? ❞ Mijin wasn't a big fan of children but Jongseong's lovable cousin child differed a lot from others so she didn't see why she wouldn't love cute children like him.

The sheepish guy on the other hand chuckled, knowingly of how Mijin'd easily listen if the innocent little bean convinces her to stay over. ❝ Noona, can you please hang out with me today? ❞ Of course, this kid wouldn't be that lucky enough to dial her number on Jay's phone by himself. The twenty years old must definitely be behind all of these.

❝ Eh, are you sure that you're gonna hang out all alone with me? ❞ The sceptical voice was speaking it all along as Mijin crossed her arms in a sassy manner and waited for Jay's speechless response from the other hand.

❝ N-I mean, yes! ❞ The giggly child was of course told to follow the grown-up young man's words since Mijin would think it's too corny of him to ask her out for another date when they've already spent plenty together.

❝ Okay, okay. ❞ The girl just hung up the phone as she badly wanted to smile but the task wouldn't be possible without Park Jongseong.

The satisfied lover boy from the other side ruffled his tiny cousin's fluffy hair strands with a proud grin. ❝ Well done Baekyoung-ah, Jay hyung will treat you pancake later. ❞ Thank god his plan worked well although Mijin seemed to notice it already.

-

Arriving at the crowded amusement park, the energetic boy kept on hopping with his excitement being uncontrollable as Mijin's trying her best to not smile if she didn't wanna harm the poor child at all.

❝ Bakeyoung-ah, don't let go of noona's hand. Alright? ❞ The young adult was reminded since the responsibilities of searching for a missing child was huge and yes, she's too lazy to handle such a job.

❝ Can't I hold your hand too Jinjin? ❞ , Jongseong asked with a small pout as his brows immediately lifted up in an asking manner. Mijin exhaled heavily before storming her cavernous orbs at her boyfriend who's being so romantic all the time. She didn't wanna argue with him in front of a child plus, it's too late to withdraw her allowance of becoming his girlfriend. She needed Jongseong to be her lifesaver in case her clumsy self blurts into huge laughter in case.

❝ Fine. ❞ Intertwining their gentle fingers into one aggregation, the two soulmates were representing light blushes on their cheeks since both were flustered enough. It's their first time to express this kind of sweet skin contact since their mindsets were desperate to take the moment seriously and heartwarming...