Chapter 083

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Traitor" by Olivia Rodrigo

« feeble loser »

❝ Let's break up Hwang Mijin

❝ Let's break up Hwang Mijin. ❞

This bold fucker just had to have no guilt or sorrow in the slightest corner of his heart.

How could he be the first one to mercilessly spit out the heartbreaking words first rather than feeling a little sorry for her....

He's surpassing the unbelievable amount of limit as an ex-lover.

Did their moments together mean nothing to him after all along? The way he acted to be so in love and concerned for her turned out to be nothing but just a show....?

❝ O-Oh...? ❞ Straightening the weak tone, Mijin stayed her best to be strong and calm, emotionally stable although she had to gulp down her nerves which were kicking in whenever she'd try to match her eyes with the punk who's now avoiding her gaze.

He didn't seem guilty but more unbothered and lost interest in her based on how he's behaving right now. This dude was approximately roaming his eyes around other than her dark orbs which got clouded with sadness in a flick.

❝ Is that what you really want? ❞ Not to sound addicting or any other stuff but Mijin wanted to detect whether he had zero feelings for her or not.

Hopefully, she wouldn't sound like a nuisance in his life. If it was this bad jerk's decision, she'd just have to go with his flow without any other choices.

❝ Yeah. ❞

Cold.

That was how Jongseong's being to his only soulmate as if his heart wasn't stored with pure love for the girl who he only loves.

Turning into a feeble loser after his every statement, Mijin laid her eyes on the ground as she's being so harsh on herself to not break into tears at this point.

Her afflicted heart was turning weak after every moment as the girl still couldn't figure out how she's still surviving.

The wave of emotions was just too much for her to handle.

❝ C-Can you say it again....while looking directly into my eyes again? ❞ Maybe it'll assuage her wounded heart when she gets to see the sincere truth from his black pitched eyes.

They say eyes tell the truth even if people try to hide it.

Maybe this could've been just a prank but it wouldn't be like fate to follow up Mijin's desires and wishes.