Chapter 19

Alexis' POV

"Oof!" I groan as a feel a small petite figure hugs me from the side.

"What's this?" I ask looking down at Poppy.

She grins.

"I'm just excited for our first all girls spa day now that I'm feeling much better".

I smile. Ruth-Alma walks in with a mug filled with ice-cream.

"Isn't it a tad too early for you to be eating that?" I ask.

"Allow me to eat my sorrows away" she moans.

"What sorrows? I thought you two wanted to get rid of me".

"Well yeah... but now mom and dad are going to come back to monitoring us constantly" she pouts.

"You're not great at pep talks you know?" I say.

"This isn't a pep talk. It's an emotionally filled... I'm pouring my heart out moment".

Poppy who had now taken full control of the ice cream shuts her eyes as a brain freeze sets in.

"Is this how to express your feelings to your boyfriend?".

She makes a face and ignores my question.

"Girls! C'mon. We're going miss our appointment!".

"I call shotgun!" Poppy squeals dashing out with the ice cream.

"Hey! Get back here!" her sister cries and goes after her.

I giggle.

I wait behind in the car when we get to How2Beautifulskin. Aunt Cass had been going on and on about how amazing this place was and how I just had to try their hot towels. According to her the hot towels were to die for.

I check my phone for any texts or voice mail from Noah but there's none. I sigh and lean back in the seat. I take a peek out the window. It was a lovely day. And according to everyone lovely days were meant to be enjoyed. But instead, I was in here hanging on to the invisible hope of Noah contacting me. I sigh and check my hair in the rear view mirror when someone snatches my phone.

"Hey!" I cry shoot back up.

"You're not doing this. I told you. We're here to relax not mope over a man who's incredibly hot... but totally not worth it".

I scoff and look at aunt Cassidy.

"So you ready to chill out, get a makeover and forget everything about that Noah Serrano?".

I hate that I miss him.

I nod and force a smile on my face.

"Sure".

"Good!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"If anyone tries anything funny or you feel uncomfortable... or if you...".

"Aunt Cassidy!" I cry out so she stops ranting.

I take her hands in mine and smile.

"I'll be fine".

She makes a whining sound and hugs me tightly.

"I'll call you if I need anything kay?".

"Do. I don't want anyone to give me a reason to not trust my niece. I love you okay?".

I smile.

"Me too".

She returns my smile.

"Kay, now get out of my car before I drive you back home".