Chapter 10

^^^Keana^^^

Author's Note 📝

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are very much based on my crazy imagination. Any resemblance to reality is just coincidental.

Thank you 😊
Happy reading 🎉🌈

~the_atticwriter 🖤

Alexis' POV

Stupid Prince! Stupid insomnia! Stupid hormones! Stupid wolf! Stupid everything!

I toss and turn in bed. I can't sleep and I have school in the morning. I groan and rub my face. I turn and glance at the alarm on the bedside table.

2am

I hear a soft knock on the door. I sit up and turn on the lamp.

"Who's there?" I ask, climbing out of bed and reaching for the door.

"Ummmm...Colton?" the person on the other side says.

I stop.

What could he possibly want at 2am in the morning?!

I pull myself together and open the door. He was standing there shirtless, looking all gorgeous. I stare at him. I felt a warm finger push my jaw up. I blink.

"I know, I'm beautiful" he says with a smirk. "Can we talk?".

"Sure" I say, and let him in.

I close the door and turn to him. He had his back facing me

"Col...".

"Mine!" he growls before pinning me against the door with his hand at either side of my head.

Before I can protest or ruin the moment...again, he traps my lips. The butterflies explode in my stomach. He pulls me closer to his chest and kisses me with so much passion. I close my eyes and eagerly kiss him back. My fingers curl around his hair, stifling a moan from him.

He kisses my jaw and down to my neck, slowly. I bite my lip and fight the moan as he sends sparks up and down my spine. He trails his fingers along my arm sending electricity through me with each touch and I let out a loud moan.

*BRAYNK!* *BRAYNK!* *BRAYNK!*

I open my eyes and I'm in bed.

It was a dream?!

"Are you kidding me?!" I scream and throw my pillows away.

The alarm finally stops and DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber's Let me love you starts to play. I groan and drop face flat on the bed and let the angry tears flow. Tia whimpers. How could it have been a dream when it felt so real? Okay I admit it.

"I'm in love with the Prince" I mumble.

My heart ached. I'd never felt this way before in my entire life. I sit up and sniff. I wipe my face.

"I'm in love with the Prince" I say again.

The doorknob turns and Zariana walks in.

"Oh" she says looking at the pillows scattered on the floor.

"It's okay Princess, come in" I say.

"You look upset" she says with a sad smile.

"No I'm not" I say with a smile.

She arches her eyebrow at me.

"Just because I'm fifteen, doesn't mean I'm that stupid" she says, walking across the pillows to my bed and hugs me.