Bonus Chapter

Dedicated to JanelleSheeran
the_antysocial_nerd
Stacey_Mae_Patterson
FarakhanRashid

Special dedication goes to MTBabyD
And @princessbodyguard

Thank you so much 😊❤️

New York City

1 month later...

Alexis' POV

I stare at the ceiling, the designs were much more familiar then before now.

Sleep, be disgusted by food, no talking or form of communication, going through old pictures, sleep.

That was my everyday routine for the past 2 weeks- after being discharged from the hospital. Tia had been quiet since.

Derek had attacked me. I remember. Secrets were revealed that night. I found out I had a sister who was murdered just before I was born.

Mom was still in a coma and her powers were permanently gone. Keana was dead. Jared had gone rogue and disappeared from the face of the earth . His mate was dead.

Dad was beyond pissed. Max had to kill to get his anger in check- a little. Mia was devastated beyond the imaginable. Shannon was really pregnant with Colton's child and he was going to marry her.

Newsflash; I'd lost my mate forever. And to put the cherry on top of the cake, I hadn't shed a single tear... plus I could see ghosts.

I sigh and close my eyes; clutching my mother's picture to my chest.

Please wake up mom. You can't leave us.

A hear a giggle coming from beside me.

"You know mom's not going to die right? It's impossible".

"And you should seriously start talking. Your mouth's going to rot if you don't".

I open my eyes and look to my sides. I shoot up and jump off the bed. Keana arches a brow at me from the bed.

"Seriously? You still haven't got the hang of seeing your sister and best friend?".

"Keana, give my sister a break...".

The little girl from before says, getting up from the bed. She suddenly changes her form into a much grown up lady. She smiles and moves towards me.

"She's trapped inside her own mind" she says. "Hey little sister"

I close my eyes and cover my ears.

They're just in my head! They're just in my head! All in my head!

"Alexandra Jordan Graham, what the heck are you doing?!" Keana asks.

I open my eyes.

"You're not real!" I say, shaking my head.

I open the door and ran out; bumping into dad.

"Woah! Hey!" he calls, holding me.

I look up at him.