Chapter 11

☆ Alexis' POV

My eyes open and I look around, not recognizing the place.

Where am I?

My head hammers and I make a face. Before I can grumble about the hangover slowly creeping up to me, I feel a hand grip my waist. My eyes widen.

Who the hell has their hand gripped on my waist?

I slowly turn myself around, trying not to wake whoever was next to me up. I close my eyes, scared to find out who it is but I do anyways.

Noah?

I look under the covers and I have no clothes on. I slap my hand over my mouth and hold back my scream.

Did we...

I shake my head and pull myself together before gently taking his hand off of me.

Milton looks so much like him.

I find myself smiling as he sleeps peacefully but I snap out of it.

Cut it out, Alexis. He's the enemy!

I notice the little pieces of hair sticking to his forehead and my heart swells. He looked absolutely adorably cute.

This isn't happening.

Suddenly his eyes flutter open and all his muscles go tense as his peacefulness drops. I scream and roll to my side, only to land on the floor.

“Ow!” I squeak.

He peeps at me on the floor from the bed.

“Don't look at me!” I scream, trying to cover my body with my hands.

“It's not like I haven't seen any of that before” he chuckles.

I frown and yank the covers off the bed to cover my body before standing up. He gives me a look and gets off the bed. My eyes widen and I find myself staring for a moment.

“Why are you naked?!” I scream when I snap out of it.

He rests his hands on his hips.

“If it bothers you that much stop looking”.

“I can't stop looking. This isn't something you just stop looking at!” I scold.

Noah chuckles and walks away. A minute later, he's back in only shorts.

“Noah” I groan when I feel my hangover hit.

He raises a brow at me.

“It was more of a moan last night”.

I stand up straight.

“I what?” my eyes widen.

He laughs.

“Do you remember anything from last night?”.

I frown and grip the covers around my body tightly before following him out of the bedroom into the kitchen. I stop in my track when I see my clothes and underwear all over the couch.

Oh no!

“What the hell happened to my clothes?!” I scream and look at Noah who had two mugs set on the kitchen aisle.

He doesn't look at me.

“Oh, my goodness. Oh my goodness!” I cry. “Did we...?”.

“You say it like it's a crime” he chuckles.

“Of course it is! I can't stand you! So why would I want to... oh my gosh” I shudder.

He chuckles.