Chapter 1

To babyblue1232
And
yo_fave_slimmy

Alexis' POV

I groan.

“Mia what is wrong with you?” I ask. “You're on your honeymoon. Eric why are you even letting her call?!”.

She rants.

“Look, I'm dressed perfectly okay? My hair is fine! This is not my first time flying in a plane. Of course I know what to do and what not to do. For example, you shouldn't be speaking to your obnoxious big sister who's supposed to be on her honeymoon when your flight leaves in 30 minutes” I disclose.

She keeps lecturing me.

“Mia? I don't care if you go to Porto Rico next. I'm dressed fine for a 30 hour flight okay? No buts! Enjoy your honeymoon and stop calling me... or anyone. Yes I'll call you when I land. Yes I pinkie swear! Now go away and leave my ugg boots alone!”.

I sigh as I listen to her with a pout.

“I love you too. Now bye!”.

She laughs as I hung up. I turn on my airplane mode shove my phone inside my backpack. I hear a tiny squeak below. I bend down and smile.

“Hey girl. You excited for your first flight ever? We're flying first class. They have hot towels” I whisper to my Roborovski hamster.

She runs up and down in her cage. I smile at her.

“Who's a good girl? Yes you are Celery. And I love you” I say in a baby voice.

I hear a chuckle behind me. I turn and a boy's looking at me with a smug smile on his face.

“Can I help you sir?” I ask in annoyance.

He shakes his head.

“Just wondering why a big girl like you still plays with dolls”.

I raise a brow.

Oh no he didn't!

“Tell me something. Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?” I shoot at him.

His smile disappears.

“Hey, calm down. I was just...”.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I whisper loudly. “No one cares”.

I turn away. Some people were just unbelievable.

“We'll begin boarding now” a slender flight attendant informs us.

“Thank goodness” I say and stand up from my seat.

“Any first class passengers with small animals?”.

The people murmur. I lift my hand and shot the guy behind me a look.

Who's smirking now?

◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️

My butt feels numb as I grab my luggage from the carousel.

“You're energetic Celery” I say to my hamster as she runs around in her cage.

I get all of my luggage and wheel them towards the arrivals section.

“Now to look for my name...” I trail off. “Found it”.