Chapter 11

^^^Keana^^^

Keana's POV

I smile as I text Alexis. It's been the best two weeks of my life. She made me feel loved. She was the whole reason I hadn't thought of suicide for two weeks. I smile at my screen when someone snatches my phone.

"Hey!".

I stop and lower my eyes as his scent invades my nose.

"And what could possibly make you feel better about yourself?" he asks.

I keep staring at the ground.

"Look at me!" he says using his alpha tone.

He'd rejected me since I turned 16. Making my life a living hell. Abusing me with every chance he got. No one knew this, except his girlfriend, Trisha, and she supported him. He made it impossible to live a day without thinking about him.

I wish I'd never jump out that window.

"LOOK AT ME!" he shouts pulling my now curly hair, causing me to look at him and let's out a chuckle. "I still can't believe the Moon Goddess gave me a mate like you. Look at you! You're not even beautiful, or strong and you're certainly not going to be Alpha female!".

He didn't think I was beautiful. That alone broke my wolf's heart.

"I, Jacob Collins, Alpha of the Phoenix Pack, reject you, Keana Mao Jacobs, as my mate and future Luna!"

He did it again. For the 6th time.

I hold back my tears. I wasn't going to let him see me weak. I look him straight in the eye.

"And I, Keana Mao Jacobs, accept your rejection!" I say, trying to sound confident and proud as he was.

He stares at me, letting go of my hair. His sadness was quickly replaced with anger. He slaps me and I feel liquid splash across my lips. I touch it and see blood.

Not the first time.

He grabs me by the neck and slams me against the tree.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever stand up to me again! I'm your Alpha and as long as you're in my pack, you will respect me! It's that clear?!".

I couldn't breathe. He was choking me. He smirks as a tear rolls down my cheek. He let's go and I fall to the ground coughing. He kicks my stomach and I clutch it.

"I wish you die, you bitch!" he growls and kicks me again.

I clutch my stomach tighter.

He wants me dead?!

Pain and heartache flood through me. My wolf howls in agony. My head began to hurt a lot. My heartache was worse than anything I'd ever felt before. Worse than all those countless times Jake slept with the girls in the pack. My head began to feel light I can't feel anything again.

My eyes open and close and the colors begin to fade. A loud and piercing sound shoots through my ears before I black out.

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽  

Alexis' POV

☆Alexis' POV