Bonus Chapter

Thank you babyblue1232

Love you so much! ♥

☆ Alexis' POV

I groan as I open my eyes and notice I'm lying down on the sofa bed in the living room of the pack house.

Oh, it was all a dream.

I let out a sigh of relief and try to sit up. My eyes fall on my swollen stomach as I do, and I gasp just as I feel a kick.

“It is not a dream” I say out loud, rubbing my bump.

I casually glance at my hand, expecting to see the nasty wound from the cut that lady gave me but all I see is a tiny scratch.

Wait, what?!

Footsteps approach the door and I look up.

“Good you're awake, because I'm done babysitting you” Tania says, crossing her arms.

“How long has it been since I got here?” I ask.

She gives me a look.

“Give or take, fifty hours”.

She could have just said two days.

I shake the sarcasm away and nod.

“Thank you” I say.

I watch her frown at me as I shift my weight to sit up straighter.

“What?” I ask.

“You've never thanked me for anything before. What is wrong with you?”.

I give her a look.

“Nothing. Just like you're going to get nowhere with that attitude” I remark.

She narrows her eyes at me.

“What would you like to eat?” she asks.

I eye her.

“And why would I tell you what I want to eat?” I ask. “Wait, wait, why are you even offering?”.

Tania rolls her eyes at me.

“Look, I was not interested in anything that had to be with you when I was just a maid. Now that I'm the luna's lady in waiting, you think I give two fucks about you?”.

The luna's lady in waiting?

“Don't flatter yourself honey, because I'm doing this so that if that baby is born... I dunno still, I can tell everyone that I tried to be nice to you”.

I glare at her, still cradling my stomach.

“Get out Tania” I tell her.

She eyes me.

“Gladly” she frowns and walks away.