Bonus Chapter

Dedicated to the_antysocial_nerd
fashionista_cutie
NanaAntwiago
Stacey_Mae_Patterson
FarakhanRashid
xxxxariaaaa

Love you all ♥️♥️

Alexis' POV

I close the door behind me and lean on it.

"Pick up please" I whisper.

The call ends and I let out a small sigh and shake my head.

He hates me. He officially hates me!

"Hey, cutie" Jonah says walking in the living room from the kitchen with a large bowl full of guacamole.

I frown, startled.

"You're back" I say.

"Yep. Hey Jamawama you coming?!" he yells with his thick British accent.

Jamaal's here too?" I ask.

"Yes sweet cheeks" Jamaal answers, a thicker accent, following from the kitchen with a bag of chips.

They step in the living room and begin to do stretches.

"Where's Miley... and what the heck are you doing?" I ask, walking in the living room.

"She's at her parents'" Jonah answers, grabbing the remote and flicking on the TV.

"And we're going to watch 3D wrestling. Wanna join?" Jamaal asks pulling out a spare pair of 3D glasses.

I shake my head.

"Your loss" he says turning to the screen.

"Hey, is my mom back?" I ask.

"Ooohhh...so that breathtaking blonde of a sexyly gorgeous creation was your mother?" Jonah asks, lowering his glasses.

I arch a brow at him.

"No she's not back. And hey listen, is she like still with your dad...?".

"Yes Jonah Norman! And she's very happy thank you for your unnecessary concern!" I laugh.

He does too.

"I'm just saying, just in case-".

"It's not gonna happen" I say and snatch his chip, dip it into the guacamole and into my mouth.

I blink.

Holy guacamole!

"You like?" he asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"This is amazing!" I say.

"You're welcome. It is proven that British people make the best guacamole" he states.

Liar!

I smile anyway and look at my phone again.

He hasn't called.

"Make it up to him!" Tia, my wolf says.

"Well...I'm going to go upstairs and do some homework" I lie and turn.

"Woah, woah hold up!" I hear Jonas shout getting up.

I shut my eyes and stop.

"Isn't homework like Sunday's problem?" Jamaal asks with his mouth full and attention still on the show. "Like worldwide?".