Chapter 14

Dedicated to FarakhanRashid

Alexis' POV

“Have you seen the pictures flooding all over the internet and the morning newspaper?!”.

I spit out the toothpaste and wash my mouth.

“What are you talking about City?” I ask walking out of the bathroom.

I put her on speaker phone and open my laptop. My eyes widen.

Oh my gosh!

There were pictures of me and that guy from last night.

“Oh this is bad, this is really, really, very bad!” I say and pick up the phone and the laptop and pace up and down the room.

“Are you dating him?”.

“Oh gimme a break City! Why would I date someone like that when I have Colton?”.

Oh my God! Colton!

“Errh…City I'll call you back!” I hang up.

I'm about to speed dial Colton when I hear a knock.

“Oh holy mother of God” I whisper and walk to the door.

I pull it open and see Colton.

“Hey babe” I greet and he gives me a cold shoulder.

“We need to talk” he says coming in.

The clicking of the door twice made my heart race. He stood in the middle of the room, his eyes pitch black and cold and his face was glowing with anger as he stared at me.

“Who is that guy?” he asks calmly, but coldly.

I could see he was trying to control his anger but it wasn't working.

“Colton calm down…”.

“JUST ANSWER ME GODDAMN IT!” he growls.

I'd never seen him so angry.

“Who is that guy whose tongue was down your throat?”.

“I don't know Colton. I swear. He just showed up at the coffee shop downtown when I was out with Jared for our—”.

“JARED?!” he growls.

Uh-oh!

“So not only are you going about kissing random guys, but you're also cheating on me with my worst enemy?! Unbelievable!”.

“Hey, hey, hey. I'm not going about kissing random guys or cheating on you. I don't know that guy. I swear I'm not cheating. Please believe me” I beg.

He looks at me.

“What were you doing downtown with Jared?”.

“We were working on our project. He's just…just a friend”.

He chuckles nastily.

“Just a friend”.

“Colton…”.

“I leave for hardly three weeks and I find out that my girlfriend is going about kissing other guys. I wonder what else she's been up to. Probably sleeping around too…”.

My anger flares up and I smack his face.

“What is wrong with you Colton?!” I scream. “Why can't you see that this is a setup? Someone planned this!” I heavy a sigh. “Please, believe me. I would never…”.