Bonus Chapter

Alexis' POV

I watch Colton walk away. He looks upset. I hear a bell and everyone begins to move inside the building.

I take a deep breath.

"You can do this Alexis" I say and walk through the crowd inside the school.

My light stature didn't help. People keep on bumping into me. I finally make it inside. I sigh.

"I have to get heavier" I say and groan.

"Who are you talking to?" someone asks.

I spin around, tripping myself and stumble. I close my eyes and brace myself for impact but a pair of arms catch me. I open my eyes and look up at the pair of familiar brown eyes staring in shock at me.

She gasps letting go of me and I fall. She slaps her hand across her mouth.

"I am so sorry" she apologizes, her hand still covering her mouth.

I would recognize that voice anywhere.

I take a good look at her. Brown skin, those eyes, the freckles! I gasp!

"Kiki?" I whisper.

She slowly puts her hand down and stares at me.

"Excuse me?".

I lift up my hand and show her the bracelet. She stares at my wrist and then at hers. She had the same bracelet.

"Xander?" she squeaks

I laugh.

"XANDER!" she screams and kneels down beside me giving me one of her strong hugs pushing us both on the ground.

I smile and tighten the hug as she cries.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" she whimpers. "It's been the hardest time of my life without you".

I laugh and kiss her cheek. She smiles and helps me up.

"What are you doing here in Illyria?" she asks.

"Let's say I'm currently a resident".

She smiles.

"Hey, I remember your hair to be lot more than this. What'd you do?" I ask.

"It's a story for another time" she says. "Well where are you going?".

"I'm trying to find the office but I just can't seem to...".

She grabs my shoulders and turns me to the left.

The office!

I look at her and we laugh.

"C'mon" she says and pulls me away.

Keana Mao Jacobs. We met at a family summer camp when we were three and we became friends; best friends. We were practically like twins. Going around telling people we were twins, although we weren't. But we didn't really care.