Chapter 11

Alexis' POV

I take in deep breaths and crack my knuckles. Raising them to my lips; I press a soft kiss on them.

“Okay. Here we go”.

I grin at my Google homepage and begin to type in my curiosity.

'Doctor Noah...'

I pause.

What's his last name?!

Invisible cold sweat breaks out on my forehead.

“Mon Dieu” I mumbled. “Okay, okay. Calm down. Google's smart”.

I continue to type.

'... the tall, handsome, brown curly hair with matching brown eyes and incredibly attractive facial hair...”.

I strike the enter key and the web page loads. I cross my fingers.

'No search results for Doctor+Noah+the+tall+handsome+brown+curly+hair+with+matching+brown+eyes...'.

“Not even a related search? C'mon Google!” I whisper before groaning and exiting the page.

I groan again and pout when I look at the keypad.

The front door of Ho Ho's Canteen chimes and  my eyes inevitably move to look up. He smirks at me and I shut my eyes before letting out a long whine.

“Up!”.

“Not now Kylo!” I snap. “I'm in the middle of a project”.

He shrugs.

“Well I came to tell my 'girlfriend'...” he air quotes the word 'girlfriend'.

I give him a look and adjust the screen of my laptop.

“... that there's a Field Party tonight. Prim is going to be there, so we're going”.

“Uh-huh... tell me something...” I look away from my laptop “... the truth please. Look into my eyes... are you high?”.

Kylo chuckles.

“I am not going to a Field Party on a school night. I have a headache, a curfew and a huge test I'm half prepared for”.

“Great. You'll get half the grade then; one obstacle down. I'll get you some painkillers for your headache or whatever. And don't worry about the curfew, all you have to do is get Prim jealous. Done! We good? Great. I'll text you the address... oh and wear something hot”.

He turns away but stops.

“Also, do something about your ends; it's horrific”.

And like that he was gone; out the doors of Ho Ho's.

I narrow my eyes at him and my hands unconsciously fumbled with the ends of my hair.

“I look fine... right?”.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hear the front door close.

“Hey!”.

I shut the fridge door and twist off the cup of the bottled water.

“I got some pizza for us to enjoy”.