Christmas Bonus Chapter

Dedicated to babyblue1232
For your outstanding activeness 😊

Thank you ❤️

☆ Alexis' POV

The bar gate clank shut in front of me. I sigh and hug myself.

Here I was, in jail, for possessing cocaine, which I sincerely thought was sugar, and have no idea how it got into my purse.

I hear clanking again and look up. A policeman was unlocking the gate.

"Come with me".

"Am I going home?!".

He gave me a look.

"You seem to think this is a joke right?" he asks. "Hands out".

I do so and he cuffs me.

"I don't get why I'm here".

"A foreign transfer student at an unauthorized party possessing cocaine. You're in some serious trouble young lady".

I eye my wrists when the cuffs are put on. That thing was uncomfortable.

"But I swear, I have no idea how that got in my purse".

"Antonucci, how many times do I have to tell you...".

I slant my head and look at the direction the voice came from.

"My apologies Chief Lepley".

"Don't engage with the criminals" the big man said.

"I'm sorry, criminal?!" I cry. "I am not a criminal okay. And I would like to get out of here".

Chief Lepley turns to me and grabs my arm. It tugs at my other arm.

"Let me go!".

"Now I'm sick of American brats like you being bad influences on our children. Now my daughter goes to that fancy college of yours. If I find out...".

"No! I'll be doing the threatening here" I cut in. "If my family finds out why you're even this close to me and trying to breathe the same air as I do, you'd wish you were never born!".

I yank my arm away from his grasp and he stumbles back.

A few minutes later, I'm sitting in an interrogation room... the one with mirrors for walls which only people outside can through.

I lean back. Officer Antonucci was stationed in the far corner, by the door.

The door opens and two women walk in.

"Hello Alexandra" the big one smiles. "I'm Officer Jessica Acevedo. And this is Officer Gail Engle and we will be conducting your interrogation".

I sigh as they take seats opposite me.

"Why am I here? I have a big test in the morning and I've got to study for it".