Random Letter #11 (Dear Myself)

Dear Myself,

I never thought the day would come when I'd be writing a letter to me instead of my boyfriend. I have always been someone who gifts and takes care of others that I often forget to take care of myself. Self-care is one of the most important things in life, and to anyone reading this, don't hesitate to practice more self-care and self-appreciation. I find it funny how it is so easy to write a letter to someone else, someone you have a lot of love for, and it can be so difficult to write a letter to yourself. I'm not entirely sure what this says about me but here goes my attempt to freely speak my mind.

I'm very proud of myself for writing these letters. They have brought me so much happiness over the years, that I can't even describe it. This project started with one letter and an idea, and it unfolded into so much more.
I'm grateful that I got into the hobby of reading in 2020. And by reading, I mean READING. Several books a month, always chasing a great catch that I can't put down. This hobby has changed my life for the better.
I like writing, although I'm not very good at it. I'd like to see more books uploaded by me whenever a strike of inspiration hits me. 
I'm beyond thankful for this beautiful life I've created. Never once did I give up on school or my career and I'm so excited to look back at this in the future and compare it to where I'm at. 

To my audience,

I've enjoyed writing Open When Letters since I started in 2015. I'm stunned to see over 900K reads across these years. Honestly, I never expected over 100 reads. Boy was I surprised! Anyway, thank you so much to anyone who has read any letter of mine. Thank you to everyone who has voted, followed me, and left comments on my letters. A most special thank you to Jazmin who has been such an amazing and kind hearted friend. 

I'm so glad to see over 100 letters in my collection. I hope I was able to provide inspiration for your own Open When gift or letters to your significant other or friend. Although I am primarily done with the goal for this book, I will most definitely respond to any comments left here and write about any topic requested so please comment and feel free to share your own story :)