Open When... You need to hear a story

Dear Boyfriend, 

Story time! Read this in my voice if you can, or try to imagine me sharing this wonderful love story with you. You might want to open gift #13 right now to enjoy while you read this extensive story. This is going to be a long few pages. I sure hope I don't bore you to sleep. Love you honey bunny, enjoy!

I'm so happy that you are in my life. I'm so lucky I found you before anyone else snatched up your heart. I'm so lucky you didn't choose any other girl over me. I'm so happy that you open up to me and share your true feelings with me. I'm so happy you let me love you the way I do. I'm so happy you love me back unconditionally. I'm so happy we are in such a healthy relationship that is progressing and lasting so long. I'm so happy that we both are satisfied and don't hurt each other. I'm so happy that you exist. I don't know where I would be now if it wasn't for you. You may not see it, but you've been the missing piece in my life that I've been searching for. That one missing puzzle piece that has the power to connect the rest and create something beautiful. Thank you for being my special puzzle piece. I'm so happy that we express our affection to each other everyday. I'm so happy that we can talk to each other for hours and not get bored or annoyed. I'm so happy because we are perfect for each other. That perfect feeling that I am accustomed to now didn't use to come so easy with anyone else. That's why you are my special one and only and I will never let you go. If you try to run, I'll give you reasons to stay. A lot of people, like our friends think of us as cute and perfect for each other. Whenever someone mentions how cute we are together, I get tingly, my heart warms up inside. It's an amazing feeling. I constantly replay the way we met, and how we became friends over time, and how our friendship progressed and developed to the amazing relationship that we hold and treasure now. Sometimes I wonder if it was a lucky chance, or if it was fate that joined us together? I'll replay it for you in my perspective so you could be the judge of that. Here's the story:

(The dates I calculated if you open this on the month of May. If you open it later, then the months are changed only by a tiny bit so don't worry. The story and it's meaning remains the same, no matter what time of year it is.)

A school that I only attended for a short term changed my entire life. It was about 12 months ago, that I got accepted into your high school, at about the same time you got accepted too. 9 months ago was the first day of high school. I knew a few people, but no one in my class. I tried looking for people that could potentially become my friends and I could start hanging out with them. I didn't interact too much with people on the first day, but I noted a few people. I noticed how one girl and one boy would be the loud and fun bunch of the class. I noticed one boy's "specialness" and how he thought everyone's business was his business. I noticed a girl's stupidity and a boy's mysteriousness/moodiness. I noticed that the rest of the class was rather normal and quiet. I noticed one cute boy, very cute indeed. I didn't know much about him; in fact I didn't even know his name until I've learned the names of the rest of the students. It would be fair to say that I watched, not stalked, this boy for the rest of the week. I knew he was very attractive, but I wanted to see what his personality was like. I was very curious to know more about him. I found out the basics of him during the first month of school. He lives near the school, he's a very smart guy, and he likes science, he's shy and quiet, he doesn't talk much, he's really skinny, and he seems nice. My interest grew for him every week. By that time this other girl had transferred to our school and we've became great friends. I told her about my "little" crush on you and she quickly told you also behind my back, which I was unaware of. I probably looked so stupid in your eyes with my deep crush on you, and you not having a single thought of a girlfriend in your head. You and I talked sometimes but not as often as I wanted to. In English class I would look at the back of your head and watch you chat with a boy and just think how great it would be if we were dating. Don't call me a stalker because I wouldn't do that, I'm just being honest in this story. I took pictures of you sometimes, and I kinda just stared at the back of your head. I often found myself captured in a daydream about you. I would tune out all my surroundings, and focus on some kind of made up scenario with the two of us. No distractions, just me visualizing us together, and the amazing things that could become possible. But as always, reality struck me hard in my heart when I realized that you didn't feel the same, and we would probably never be together. Then I would be warped back to the classroom, back to hearing our English teacher in the background, and starring hopelessly into the back of your head.