Open When... You feel lucky

Dear Boyfriend,

Are you feeling lucky my love? Speaking of lucky, I am so truly blessed to have you in my life. You do not understand how fortunate I am, that you chose me out of 7 billion others. Such an enormous number, yet somehow our hearts skipped past all the others and directly united with each other. I would have never imagined finding a guy as incredible, passionate, and lovable as you. I would have never guessed that we would be at the point where we are now. I would have never thought that we would be high school sweethearts who met in high school and still remain together with an amazing connection that goes above and beyond. Above and beyond, all the way to forever and infinity, that's how long our relationship will last. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me into your life and loving me each and every day. Thank you for opening up to me, and letting me love you. Thank you for tolerating me, because I know at some points I can get a little mean and selfish, and I'm sorry for these occasions. I promise I won't ever let go of you. Don't try to run away, because you're mine! I squish! Anyway, if you're feeling so lucky, test your luck. Try these scratch tickets I got for you. Tell me if you win anything. Good luck hun! I hope you win some good money.

*scratch lotto tickets