Open When... You are upset

Dear Boyfriend,

Now now love, there's no reason to be upset. Your baby girl is here for you through anything. No matter what challenge life throws at you, I will always be by your side to help you cope. Now more than anything I want to help calm your grief and deal with the issue together. It's tough to face a problem by yourself, especially one that is causing you this much pain. I admire how strong you are and how bravely you deal with these matters. I know this is just words on a paper, but words had the ability to build this country so they are worth something right? Anyhow, even if this is just ink on a sheet, I believe in the power of my love to reach your heart. I hope my cheerful words and high hopes will be enough to pull you through this incident. I hold very strong beliefs about you dear, and I know you are willing, confident, and fearless. You WILL get through this. Nothing would make me feel better than to rush to your side and comfort you. Regrettably, I can't make it possible to see you right now. At another time, a couple years forward, we could make it happen. But our long distance doesn't ease the burden of loneliness. Nonetheless, my words on paper, or my ink on this sheet represent my uttermost dedication to you. I can't have my baby upset now or at any other time. It devastates me that you had a reason to open this letter, but now that you did, I am going to paint a smile on your face by the end of it. You are my world, you are what matters to me. You are the reason I grew up to be the intelligent, beautiful, and diplomatic woman that I am today. You made me 100x stronger than I ever expected myself to be. I hope I reciprocated the efforts to you. I hope that because of me you are more brilliant, powerful, and courteous. I defend everything you do, every action you take, and every decision you make. Mistakes are made by humans, that's how we learn. I always want you to be resilient, learn from error, and never give up on what matters the most to you. I love you honey, please do not be upset any longer. I wish only the best for you mi amor. Te amo.