Open When... I leave after visiting you

Dear Boyfriend,

Hai sugar plum! I'm very sorry I had to leave. I honestly wish I didn't. You know I would rather stay with chu, cuddling, hugging, nuzzling your chest, and falling asleep on you, forever. I would want to rest my precious head on your lap and fall asleep while you're stuck watching the Kardashians and you can't switch the channel, in fear of disturbing my sleep. Haha, I still remember my incredible nap that day and your immense struggle being forced to watch that baloney. Awe now thinking about leaving you makes me miss you. A lot. A very massive and gigantic amount. Even if I just left, I already miss you. The second I step foot away from you, I miss you more than ever. Regardless, I still have a smile on my face while writing this, because I know I'm doing this out of love for my one and only. Whatever we did today, and wherever we went, thank you so much for this wonderful day. Any day spent with you will undeniably be a perfect one. However much money you spent on me, thank you my love. You usually complain how you're broke because of me, but what did you expect when you got yourself a girlfriend? However much affection you gave me, my day became splendid because of all the love you shared today. I'm 100% sure we both had a marvelous time that was well spent with one another. I know we both cherish our valuable time spent together. Because we can't see each other every day, I feel like when we do, we make sure to give each other unconditional love until the next time we meet. You know what puts the most enormous smile on my face? When not even an hour passes since I've seen you, and my baby chicken nugget rings my phone and calls me telling me that he wants to talk and that he misses me tremendously. I've always found this remarkably adorable, and I love answering your calls all the time baby. Don't think of yourself as annoying when you do this. I love it. I never consider you a bother to me. How could the sweetest and most charming person in the world be a bother to me? Don't be silly, pick up your phone, call me and just tell me how much you love me. Haha, but anyway, thank you, thank you lots. I love you and I can't wait until next time I visit. Ciao baby. Don't forget to open gift #3 okay? It'll remind you of me as well as give you a good taste. I love you to the moon and back darling.

*brownies