Open When... You are crying

Dear Boyfriend,

NO BABY PLEASE DON'T CRY! I pray that this letter remains unopened but I know things never go as planned. Since you can't help it, let me kiss your tears away and make everything perfect. Honey I want to tell you a story...

There once was a girl who thought that no one in her life would truly love and care for her. She's opened her heart out to people, but only to have it crushed after she puts in endless amounts of love, effort, and trust. She still trusts others, but her worries are never eliminated. Then as she lost hope, she decided to go with the flow of life and love herself more because no one ever will. But little did she know, she found her prince charming at a very convenient time. A boy who would love her with all his heart and will always be there to understand and support her. A boy who will treasure her like the princess that she is. A boy who will hold onto her until the end of time. A boy who will pour continuous affection all over the girl, loving her every second of every minute of every hour of every day. The girl is so pleased, grateful, and thankful for this amazing boy that appeared in her life. She promised to him and to herself that she will always love and never let go of him no matter what. He has changed her life for the better, and his infinite love is something she cannot live without. The boy and the girl value their love so much. They appreciate each other and they cherish their relationship dearly. As the years go by, as time proceeds, they get a chance to make their everlasting love official. And they do. Now living together with special rings, happily married, they live happily ever after.

The boy and girl are you and me.

Smile now, and please stop crying because I truly mean that I will never leave you and stand by you throughout everything. I wish there was a simple way I could stop all your tears and all the sadness in the world, but unfortunately I can't. Unfortunately I can't be there every time you miss me. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to see you every weekend. But I try so tremendously hard, just to make my precious chicken nugget overwhelmed with joy. So please stop crying. Please please please, I beg you. I can't take it when you cry. My heart feels such strong pains and it just kills me when you cry. Cheer up baby. I might not be present and comforting you with my warm embrace but you have my sweet voice to hear whenever you call me. I love you so much baby. It hurts me so much to see you crying, replace those cries with smiles, and you will make me the happiest person in the world. I promise everything will be okay.

Baby, open gift #16 now. I know these can't erase your shedding tears or end your sobbing, but I hope the letter and the miniature story I composed for you brightened your day at least a little bit. But I will continue trying, I will persist attempting to make you smile, and I will attempt to relieve you from the sorrow. I will always be here to love you. And that's a promise I can keep.

*golden Oreos