Open When... Your phone dies

Dear Boyfriend,

Oh no! Your phone died. I sure hope it didn't die on me because I'm definitely on the other end like "Nooooo, where did my baby go?" Anyway, you've opened this letter! I'm sorry I don't have a huge sweet message for you when your phone dies. But in this letter you'll find a phone charger. So now you have no excuse of not calling me back. Haha, jk. I mean that now you have multiple chargers, or if your other one is down stairs, or if one of them breaks, you have this emergency one. I know that we spend a lot of time on the phone, whether it be texting cute stuff, midnight chatting, calling to ask how the other's day went, or falling asleep on each other. I don't really like to say this but I can't help that the phone is a huge part of our relationship, since we can't see each other as often as desired. I know you may not like that either, but we're just making do with what we have. I know in the future, that problem will not exist anymore. But you and I both understand that that won't be something we have to wait a week for. It's gonna be a hell of a wait compared to a week. I know it's a long time, but I believe in you, I believe in us, and I believe in our everlasting love. I love you so much, and I need you to understand how much I value our relationship. I think our connection that we have is amazing and different from everyone else's. It's something unique and I'm forever grateful that you appeared in my life. Thank you <3. Call me as soon as you charge that silly phone pleaseee. I miss chu. I miss my cuddle buddy. I miss my baby. I miss my chicken nugget. I miss my one and only love. I miss you. Ciao, charge your phone! Quickly find gift number 17 and charge that phone of yours.

*phone charger