Open When... I don't answer

Dear Boyfriend, 

Baby, I'm sorry if I can't pick up the phone or reply to a text that you've sent me. Maybe I'm sleeping, not home, don't have my phone with me, my phone broke (happens often; common iPhone problems you know) or I'm at school. If something's wrong, leave me a text or a voicemail so that I could view it once I get a chance to get to my phone. If something is seriously going on, or I don't answer for a long period of time for no reason, consider contacting my parents if you get too worried or concerned. Don't be nervous or afraid to talk to my parents. I am positive that they like and respect you. Smile now honey, I promise to call you right away once I am reunited with my very fragile iphone. I love you baby, remember that I will always care for chu and love chu! I've promised to never ever ever ignore you ever, and I will keep that promise. I remember it very clearly honey. Don't ever think that I don't love you or care for you anymore, because that is completely not true! I will forever love and care about you. No matter what, you can always count on me, you know that right? Don't let the missed calls and unread texts ruin your day. Just know that I would never do that to you on purpose. I don't think you should be concerned or worried. Probably in a few hours, I'll be there, buzzing your phone and awaiting your answer so that I can hear your sweet and peaceful voice. If you become stressed because of this, then open present #2. Although this gift isn't related to the letter in any way, it should lighten your mood as you await my response. I know you've never tried these before ever in your life so this should be an interesting moment for you. Hope you enjoy baby!

*peeps bunnies (peeps bunnies for my honey bunny)