Open When... You feel like giving up on us

Dear Boyfriend, 

As much as I hope that this letter remains unopened for the rest of its existence, I have to be realistic and admit that even the most loving, trusting, and appreciative couples get into fights. Even the strongest love faces setbacks. So at this time, I want to apologize for anything I may have done wrong, because I want to get this problem resolved as soon as possible. I want us to stop bickering and making each other miserable. Because YES, I am miserable without you. I cannot imagine a few days without you, let alone my life. I need us to make up and restore our sacred relationship. There's nothing else in my life that I hold more dear to my heart than you. You're my other half honey, and I'd hate to see us lose that over a stupid fight. What we have is something priceless, and if you thought that I would let it go easily, then you're wrong. I will be here to stand for our relationship no matter how long it remains in the air. No matter how long we argue for, I will stand strongly until we get the bottom of our problems. And that's the thing, you'd do anything for the person you love. Which is why I know that you're suffering too. You're going through your pile of endless letters trying to figure out what to do. Trying to guess how to make this mess go away. I'm in the same predicament baby. I'm struggling to think of words to say to bring us back to safety. I want to be held in your warm arms again, without the push and pull of confrontation tearing us apart. We've faced so many challenges and our relationship has been on trial numerous times before. I know we can recover from this one. Please, don't give up on us. I love you.