Random Letter #2 (One Word: Special)

Dear Boyfriend, 

The definition of special...

1) distinguished or different from what is ordinary or usual

2) extraordinary; exceptional

Does this remind you of someone by any chance?

I will shout it from the rooftops of numerous buildings: "MY HUBBY IS THE MOST SPECIAL PERSON ON THIS PLANET!" Anything to get you to realize how incredibly perfect and special you are. Baby, you are one of a kind, you are unique, with a heart sweeter than any other. You are one out of a billion, and you are my lucky clover. You are my heart and you are my soul. Still don't believe you are special? Baby you are truly a work of art. You could move me with one word and influence my life with one action. When God created you, he blessed you with all the wonderful qualities a human being could possibly possess to make you the most perfect man on Earth. Whenever I close my eyes, there you are: perfection, excellence, and all things remarkable. Special does not even begin to describe you. The word "special" could not possibly contain and define all your magical characteristics that make you perfect. The dictionary lacks the words required to explain your perfectness. It is so much more than the words in our existence. You want to know how I can tell that you are special? My heart beats faster when I'm with you, the butterflies never stop, the tingles are everlasting, I smile consistently, I cry blankly at your perfection and beauty, you treat me like a queen, you bring out my emotional side, and you aren't afraid to be who you are around me. You are so special baby. If you reach the end of this letter and you still aren't convinced that you are special, then my words are not powerful enough and I have failed my responsibility as your future wife. Sweetheart, you know I love you with my entire heart right? And you know that same heart would be torn apart without you? "You meet thousands of people who do not connect with you. And then you meet that one special person, and your life is changed. Forever." What makes you even more special is that you did not only connect with me, you became a significant part of my heart. You are so magically special that I'd go to hell and back just to marry you. Baby, I'm your future wifey. And as your wifey, I never want to hear you consider yourself not special. You are the most special of them all. "What makes people special is not the happiness you feel when you are with them, but rather the pain you feel when they are away from you." I love you so much dear.