Open When... You have family problems

Dear Boyfriend,

Aww my love. I'm sorry for what is going on right now. Too many times I hear from you that you got into a fight with your parents, or you got upset with them, or you're grounded. It's such a shame you feel that your parents "don't love you." Baby, I don't live with you. I am not around when your parents talk to you. I am not around your parents each and every day, so I don't know how they treat you and how they act. I may not be able to witness this, but I am able to support you and give you all the love you are missing. Baby, I know you can get over this. You are strong both physically and emotionally. I believe that you can overcome any obstacle and survive any torture. Please don't ever lose hope. If your parents are restricting you from seeing me, please don't get frustrated. You know that you have me to call, text, and most importantly, you'll always find me in your heart. It hurts; I know it hurts badly when your parents limit you to the person you love. Your parents might not support or respect your decisions, they may not agree with you or think you are doing the right thing, but you are strong hun. You also know right from wrong. And you know the way your heart feels. I'm so sorry if your family chooses not to respect you or offer love and support. It's not fair. I understand how you feel. They may control our relationship right now, but I need you to stay strong. They may be able to control how many days a week you see me, and the quantity of hours, but one thing they cannot change, are the feelings in your heart. The feelings that will lead us to an amazing future. One that will not be altered by your parents. It's a long time from now. I know now you're thinking about all those years, all that patience needed just to get away from them. But after all that suffering, there's a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end. Don't forget that. The reason I included this letter was not to fix everything wrong with your connection with your family. I could never do that. If only I was an angel that could sprinkle magic and solve all the tragedies in the world. That would be great, but unfortunately that can't happen. The reason for this letter is to provide you with motivation to tolerate your parents and get along with them. As long as you remain patient, calm, and don't let them see that they are tearing you apart, then they will never figure out your weaknesses. It's a difficult game to play with them, especially since it can never be fair. But once you grow up, the game will come to an end. They will respect you and you will share that respect for them. I love you so much. Please promise me you'll be ok. You don't deserve to be upset, depressed, or angry. Open gift #29 before you go on with your day. It's a quick little treat to cheer you up. Stay strong hun. Muah.

*Ferrero rocher